Part 24

Abhi & Pragya are bringing Prisha the car.

Prisha "Both of you are safe right?" she asks with struggle as Pragya make Prisha lie on her lap.

Pragya "We are safe. Can't you see? But why did you take this bullet? How did you know this will happen?"

Prisha was about to say something but she turned unconscious. Pragya was continuously crying seeing her lying unconscious.

Abhi seeing both looked completely clueless. He couldn't comprehend what's happening around him.

They reached hospital. She was admitted in ICU.

Abhi looked at Pragya who was seen crying uncontrollably.

Abhi knew this was not the right moment to ask her about this. He sat beside her, waiting for doctor's update on Prisha's condition.

Amidst of all this, he tries to recollect the scene of Prisha getting bullet by coming in front of them.

He couldn't believe how he saw Purab as shooting. He also saw him turning unconscious & being dragged away by some men.

"What's happening? Why did Purab involve in this?" He gets stressed thinking of this.

The Doctor arrives. Doctor "She is critical,we can only say anything after 12 hours of observation."

Pragya hearing it feels extremely worried for Prisha. She is unable to think of anything bad happening to her.

Abhi sees Pragya. Pragya looks at him helpless.

Abhi in his deep voice "Pragya...." Pragya hugs him as he sits beside her.

After sometime, Pragya tells the truth of Prisha. Abhi remains silent hearing to everything. He walks away leaving her hurt. Pragya continuously calls him but he doesn't respond to her.

The scene shifts to Purab being tied. A man enters the room to look at him.
Another one, probably one of his men spoke " sir his condition is worsening"
Big boss said with a smirk "admit him in the same hospital that clone is, it's time to play mister Abhi" .
"Oh and send that stupid doctor with him too, to explain Purab's condition to Abhi," Said the big boss.

Screen shifts to Abhi
He sat outside in the bench thinking of Pragya's words. Why did he felt hurt, she didn't betray him, but the fact that it was just her creation, who looked just like her but he was the one who had done wrong, he had betrayed her, never told her the truth.
Abhi was lost in thoughts when a van stopped in front of the hospital and two men were thrown out of it and it speeded away. One of them being subconscious. Abhi jerked out to reality and his eyes fell on them. He was shocked to see Purab. He quickly rushed to them while the other guy spoke.
"I am Rahul, a doctor, your friend Purab is in a critical state, because of those pills, please admit him, no time for questions," spoke the guy and Abhi took Purab inside.
After admitting him in, he was taken to the ICU. When the doctor came out he spoke "Mr. Abhi, Purab here is really critical at the moment, don't know what he has taken in but his body's organs are quite damaged especially his brain.we're trying to save him sir but an antidote is not available and his condition isn't curable, we can only pray."
Abhi stood there stunned. He without thinking grabbed that Rahul by the collar. "What did you do with him?" He spoke. "Big boss gave him these pills, that's what I know as I was the one who made them, they were mind controlling pill, please leave me, he had my family under his watch, he said he would kill them if I didn't do it, even I was a scientist," he said while Abhi pushed him away.

Pragya saw this from a distance. She couldn't understand why such a bad thing should happen now. Purab was her friend too & how can something like this happen. On one hand, Prisha is critical & now there's Purab too.

Abhi looks back at Pragya. He was feeling lost. He didn't know what to say. His mind was thinking who was this Big boss? The target was not Pragya for sure. He was the target! Purab aimed the bullet at him but Prisha saved him. Purab was his friend & now is in critical condition. If Purab is awake then he can ask him what's happening around them. Everything made sense. Purab being against him, against Pragya, those pills had made him change his behaviour.
At that very moment his phone ringed. He looked up and saw it was big boss. Pragya got a glance on the screen and asked him to put the phone in speaker.

Big boss "Abhi! Now you have two lives in danger. Better stop what you are doing! If not things will get worse."

Abhi "What you mean by stop doing? I was doing things as per your instruction from the CEO which I got to know is Purab. For your information, I have stopped following her too."

Big boss "Don't you understand? I said stop roaming around Pragya in the name of romance. You don't deserve her. Leave her alone."

Abhi "She is mine. She doesn't have any objections then what's your problem?"

Big boss "If you never stay away from her, you will see more loss in your life."

Abhi "let's not beat around the bush shall we? what do you want?"

Big boss "I don't have to tell again. Just stay away from Pragya!!! I don't want an undeserving man for my daughter!"

Pragya hearing it looks shocked. She was thinking her dad was not alive. Who is this suddenly calling himself as her father?

Big boss ends the call in frustration. Abhi looks at Pragya who was thinking how unlucky she is in causing troubles to people around her.
To Be continued.......
Merry Christmas everyone. Wishing you all loads of happiness and presents from our side.