Chapter 21

"I miss you dorks" I said while smiling.

They all look at me, almost wanted to cry, in a minute 7 of them came swarming at me give me a hug.

"Ji. Su" Yugyeom called me. I chuckle "Yugyeom ah don't cry" I said and hug him.

~5 minutes later~

We all hug for 5 minutes and we eventually sit down in circle. "How did u remember us?" Jaebum ask.

"Well, I kept having the same dream of me saying to remember you guys, eventually I look for clues" I said
"And the first clue Youngjae's headphones" I said.

Afterwards I start story telling from A-Z to them.

"Yeah basically that's it" I said. "By the way how did u guys knew that I got admitted at the hospital?" I ask.

"Well Yugyeom was the one that told us." Jaebum said.

Shortly after I felt a pang in my head "aww Yah! What was that for!" I scream at Mark for hitting my head.

"Sorry my bad" he just simply said "sorr-" I got cutt off by mark hugging me.
"Hey..hey Mark" I said "I miss you, you made all of us worried u dumbass" Mark said.

I smile I hug back, "I miss you too mark and sorry that I made all of u worried" I said and all of them hug me again.

"Wa- wait.. guys I. I can't breath" I said and they all let go of me all at once. "Sorry" Youngjae said and I smile.

"So I remember you guys what gonna happen now?" I said they all sigh. "We sorta broke the rules" Bambam said "we have to receive a punishment" Yugyeom then countinue.

"What punishment?"

~at their place~

"You guys no powers no nothing for 2 months!" The man scream at their faces.
"2.. 2 months?!" Yugyeom exclaim.

"Yes, you guys broke the rules, but the good news is, you guys are Ji Su guardian angles"

"Permanently" He said.

They all look at him "really! For real!" Youngjae said and he nod, "the secret prize if your angel remember you guys is you guys are their guardian angels permanently" he explain.

"Woah daebak!" Jackson said.

"Ji su ah! We are your guardian angles" Jinyoung said and I chuckle.

"Nice to meet you I'm Ji su"

~GOT7 pov~

We all are back at Ji su apartment. "Wah I still can't believe it" Yugyeom said while pinching his cheeks. "Here I'll help" Bambam said and slap his cheeks

"YAH!" Yugyeom scream and BamBam run away quickly than flash.

~Ji Su pov~

~3 months later~

Well it's been 3 months since GOT7 become my guardian angel again. We hang out alot and Jin actually found out.

~flashback~

"I'm going out to get some snacks!" Yugyeom said. "Okay" I said.

~yugyeom pov~(still a flashback)

I was getting some snacks when I heard things drop behind me.

I look behind.

Oh it's just jin.

Wait.

"J.JIN!" I said. "What are u doing in my apartment!" He ask.

~ji su pov~

I heard my brother voice and I immediately stand up and went out.
"J.jin" I said.

"Heol, there's 7 of them" he said.

I sigh. "They just came over to do homework. Yeah homework" I said.

"Sis I'm not a dumbass to believe that" he said.

"It's real!" I said. "Jiji" he said and I knew what that means.
"It's okay just explain we are your permanent guardian angels." JB said and I nod.

"Alright we a will explain" I said.

~flashback ends~

He's not that mad, okay just kidding he's mad. He took my phone and I have to stay in my room without this boys.

Of course I'm bored, but they sneak into my room and play with me.  They sometime sneak me out and go outside.

"Yah Ji su let's go!" Yugyeom calls me and I reply with a nod. I grab all my things and went outside with my guardian angels.

We arrive at the park "fresh air" I said while stretching. "Let's go get some ice cream" Youngjae said and we all nod.

We got our ice cream and walk around the park joke around, even chase each other. "guys let's take a picture" I said while holding my phone.

We all in our poses and I hold the phone. "1 2 3!" I said and

~SNAP~

we all look at it. "You guys are good looking actually" I said teasingly. "Yah are we not good looking before?" Jackson said and I chuckle.

"You guys are really good looking before and now" I said while smiling.

All of take alot of pictures. I sat on the bench and look at them playing around, Jinyoung still tryna kick Yugyeom. I laugh.

Youngjae looks at me "Ji su ah! Come on join us" Youngjae said and I nod smiling happily.

I join them playing around.

I guess all the past events bought me to them. I actually glad, thanks too all that happened to me.

Got7 came to me and become part of my family.

My guardian angels I love you so much.

A/N

Wow it's finally finish! I finish just in time before 2018 comes. Thanks for reading
This 7 Kingkas are my guardian angels<3