Chapter 16

~2 weeks later~

~Ji Su pov~

Im on my bed hearing music using this headphone that I found. I ask Jin already but he didn't know.

~Flashback~

I was at home watching television when I heard Jin came out of his room, I went to him with the headphone in my hand.

"Jin!" I said and he looks at me "hm" he said "is this yours I found this on my bed I don't remember buying it" I said and showed the headphone to him. "Thats not mine, maybe you did bought it but your forgot" he said and ruffle my hair.

~end of flashback~

Maybe I did bought it. I sigh and I looked outside, "let's go to the park" I said and get ready I wore some simple clothes, and took my phone,headphone and a book.

"Jin! Im going out"I said and wore my sneakers and went out. I put on the headphones and play some of my favorite songs.

I admire the scenery and everything until,

"It's a nice music mind sending it to me later" I said and smile to a guy!.

I didn't see his face, I stopped walking "my head hurts" I said and found a bench I sit on the bench and massage my head.

"Who is that guy" I said, "I kept having the same dream" I said and sigh "I should try and remember them" I said. I open my phone to change the music to more suitable for reading but something caught my eye

Gallery. "I haven't been to my gallery that much" I said and without any second thought I open it and saw many pictures of me with.

"Wait why am I taking pictures with the kingkas of the school?!"