Chapter fourteen

" I mean.. just something more.. like.. do you have a crush on her ? " Nay asked him, and sounded really direct.

It was noticeably that, he was pretty nervous about this question, the whole class was looking at him, but after a couple of minutes, which we spent in silent he started to laugh and said: " Hahha.. why should i love a student.. Nawall i'm your teacher, not Becca's date.. i have a girlfriend.. "

Did you heard that ? 

How my heart split up in thousend pieces, and i just felt this pain.

I looked down my hands and tried to stay strong. 

" So can i take my students.. ? " Louis asked Mrs. John, and smiled, tried to change the topic. 

" Sure.. umm Becca ? Are you still awake ? You look tired.. " The young woman in the grey sweatshirt asked me. 

" Ermm.. ya.. uhh.. i'm okay.. i ermm.. i just.. uh.. ermm.. i just yawned.. " i said while acting and tried to smile. I swear i could cry so hard now, but Mr. Tomlinson aka Mr. get-fucked.. 

So he's kissing his student, like nobody on this wide world would care, and than he says he have a girlfriend ? 

Who is this stupid cunt, if i could i would beat both of them, just to feel better, but why did he lied to me ? What's wrong with me, why did he is mean to me and play with my heart ? 

I just felt upset, but tried to take it cool, and walked through the the class, past on louis and wipped my hair back. 

I just wanted to be nice to him, but he will pay for this shit. I'm diffrent. I'll have my revenge one day... 

--------------------------------

here i am.. (: 

just hope you like it (: 

without any corrections 

see ya da day after tomorrow:* 

-becca xx