Chapter thirty three

****

We had a lot of fun when we was out, you know like kissin' in the rain and playin' with the garden hose.. i really have to tell you that Louis is absolutly adorable and totally flawless for me. I really need him next to me, it sounds really weird, because he's my teacher, and sometimes it's not easy to hide our secret, because we want each other so much, that we sometimes forget that we have to play this stranger-thing. Anyways..

i'm pretty sure that Zayn saw us kissing, and he really knows that i have a boyfriend, and Louis have a girlfriend.. all my friends at school always asking me about Louis, but i just tell'em that he's a lovely guy, with brown hair and blue-grey eyes. Also Louis is trying to give his best to call me Becca, not Honey or something in class.. this could be really dangerous for us. 

Also my friends are always asking me, where do i go in our schoolbreaks. Well.. i'm going to the staff room asking for ' Mr. Tomlinson ' and going with him in his class, locking the door while being with him together as Louis, not as Mr. Tomlinson. 

" You know they're just jealous right ? " he said, while looking at me, with his lovely eyes. 

" Sure.. i know.. but i just wanna tell the world that you're mine.. i really love you, and i really need you Louis.. " i whispered and put my hand on his chest. 

" Tell'em when you finished the class.. tell'em that you'll be my future Mrs. Tomlinson because i also really need you, and they really don't know what you've done to my heart.. we can do this.. just a few months.. and you'll be mine forever.. "

-----------------------------------------

Thats it.. (: i hope you enjoyed reading and this is * without any corrections *

see ya the day after tomorrow :* 

-becca xx