Chapter forty one

" Lady's ? I'm baack ! " I shouted to the other bitches and put a fake smile on. " Ellie ! Where have you been ? " one of them asked me. 

" Oh.. you know.. there was just a lovely guy, which i tried to take a flirt with.. by the way.. who is becca ? " 

I said and tried to sound bitchy as hell, they need to have respect when they see me.. I mean.. I'm not a victim or somethin'.. 

 " Mee ! " a girl shouted while she was looking in the mirror. 

Hopeless cunt.. 

" Ah. " I said. 

" Why ? " she asked, and looked at me, and tried to look like a little sweet cupcake. 

What a fake bitch.. 

" Oh.. just wanted to say, that your boyfriend.. is.. kind of.. kind of hot.. " i said and looked at her with the devil under my skin. 

" I know.. he's awsome..  he always tell me how much he fall for me, and how beautiful I am.. and he would never cheat on me.. " she said and smiled even brighter.

So.. she seems to be like one of them.. okay bitch.. if you wanna play in this league.. no problem.. i always get what i want.. 

" Are you sure ? " i asked her and wanted to sound provocative. 

" Yes.. I mean.. why not ? He's my boyfriend and I know what I'm talking about.. " she said and sounded like everything seems to be normal.. but she's totally a fake.. 

" Ah... so what's his name ? " i asked her. 

" Uhh.. call him It's-Becca's-boyfriend-so-nobody-except-her-touch-him " 

she said, and i just don't get why she's acting so bitchy.. i mean.. i just asked her about his name..

Everybody was looking at us, like we were in the cimema or somethin'.. 

" Why are you answering so bitchy ? You're just a stranger, and i just asked you a normal question.. " i said and tried to sound pitiable..

---------------------------------------

* without any corrections *

hope you enjoyed reading !:)

leave me some votes and comments !:) ♥

see ya very soon !:) ♥

-becca xx