✨HAYRAH 8✨

He rose to his feet from his office chair and walked over to his hanger. He took his blazer and put it on. He wasn't feeling very well ever since mummy told him to never talk to hayrah or even go to where she is, else, she'll disown him.

And nobody wants his/her mother to disown him, Right?

He went out of the building feeling tired and extremely hungry. He first stopped at a nearby restaurant and ate before going home. It was past 9pm when he arrived home.

He opened the door and turned on the lights. Usually lujaina sits and watch tv here. The living room was a mess since lujaina fired all the maids saying they're trying to snatch her husband away.

The kitchen was scattered with leathers, dishes and what not. He shook his head in frustration. He went up to his room and had a warm shower. His phone started ringing, he checked the caller ID before tossing the phone on his bed, sighing.

Hayrah! She has been calling him for the past few days. He was forbidden from talking to her. He eagerly wants to hear her angelic voice. To see her beautiful glowing face. Her perfect eyes. Her sexy pink lips. He missed kissing her soft, pink lips. If only mummy could understand.

He dismissed the thought and finished dressing up. He strolled downstairs to the living room. He fixed everything to it's original place. He settled down and turned on the tv.

While hayrah is in her room worried sick! 'Why is he not picking any of my calls? Why is he not replying my texts? Why is he suddenly avoiding me? Why won't he call back?' Those are the questions that hayrah kept asking herself.

She's having a bad feeling that something is going to happen. Maybe he'll divorce her for real this time! Or will never pick her calls again or even think about calling her. She dismissed the thoughts and rolled to the other side of the bed.

And for lujaina, she's out with her boyfriend, bashir aka bash. All through jabbar thought she's in her room, sleeping. Bash is the one lujaina loves, but he doesn't love her. He's just after the money she steals from jabbar and takes it to him.

All her thought, bash is saving the money for them to get married, right after they got enough money they need. What he's really doing with the money is spending it on other girls, partying without lujaina learning.

"B-baby y-you know by now m-my husband will be b-back from work, I have to go" lujaina said after they finished making love and stood up, she wore her clothes and tied her headgear and took her veil together with her handbag. "Okay lemme drop you off" he replied. He wore his shirt before they headed out.

He dropped her off in front of the house, all the while jabbar was looking at them through the window. He shook his head and strolled upstairs to her room. She tip toed inside. She heaved a sigh of relief when she didn't see him in the living room.

She walked upstairs feeling exhausted. She opened the door to her room and turned on the lights. Her eyes met with jabbar's as she dropped her handbag and phone on the floor. He looked at her from head to toe in complete disgust.

"Where are you coming from?" He asked waiting for an answer. "I-I I was... erm I-I went t-to visit my p-parents" she lied scratching the back of her head. He chuckled knowing that she was lying. He stood up "you need deliverance! And please repent" after that, he slammed the door.

He went to his room feeling really irritated. He was really mad at his mother for doing this to his life. She ruined his life. He sat on the bed massaging his temple. He took his phone, hayrah was still on his wallpaper. A smile plastered on his lips as he kept looking at her picture feeling relieved.

He eagerly wants to talk to her. Hear the voice he has been dreaming of day and night. Everything reminds him of her. He groaned thinking of what to do cause he can't continue living with lujaina. She's a nightmare. And she thinks he doesn't know she steals money from him.

••••

"Hayrah what's wrong with you? You barely touched your food" mama said getting worried. "I'm not hungry." She stood up and left for her room. She jumped on her bed. Her heart really ached. She feels betrayed! Used! She inhaled and exhaled trying to calm herself and not to breakdown.

"Everything will be alright Insha allah" she mumbled. "Mummy" maya came into the room. "Mummy let's go see daddy please" she pouted. "No baby daddy traveled" she lied. "When will he be back?" She asked. "Next week." she smiled. "Why don't you go outside and play." She kissed her head before maya went out. "Ya Allah!" Hayrah sighed.

••••••

"Man my life is fucked up! Mom ruined my happiness!" Jabbar said, he felt like his heart was being stabbed with a knife.Jawwad sighed giving him a pitiful look. "Have you tried talking to hidayyah, maybe she can help" jawwad suggested.

"Yes, and it's still the same!" He grumbled. "I can't continue living with that dumb trash that can't even boil water" he groaned. Jawwad laughed. "Hey it's not funny bruh." Jawwad wiped his fake tears "it is! How can you say lujaina can't boil water, c'mon mehn." He smirked.

"Hayrah, look at me. I'm your mother and you tell me what is wrong with you right now!" Both her hands were on hayrah's shoulders. "Life's not fair" hayrah said shaking her head side ways, crying. "Please my dear tell me" mama said gently. "He's not picking any of my calls and he doesn't call back, he....he doesn't reply any of my texts"

"Calm down hayrah! Maybe something happened. Tell you what, why don't you go to his office on Monday and see if everything is alright" mama said and gave her a side hug. She placed her head on her mothers shoulder. "I don't think it's a good idea, what if he's not even there or send me out of his office!"

"I know jabbar will never do that to you, because he loves you hayrah." She raised her head from mama's shoulder and hug her "I'll go." Mama patted her back "that's my girl. Now go wash your face and come out. You haven't eaten anything all day" mama said after breaking the hug.

She strode into the bathroom and washed her face. She walked out of the room to the dining area. She finished eating and joined mama and maya in the living room since zayd has already went back to school.

••••

She parked her car in front of the tall building and alighted out. She sighed looking at the tall building feeling nervous. She adjusted her straight skirt and started walking towards the entrance.

"Good afternoon ma'am, how may I help you?" The receptionist smiled warmly. "Uhmm I'm here to see jabbar marwan" she said nervously. "Ok, do you have an appointment with him?" The receptionist asked typing away from the computer. "No! Just Tell him his wife is here to see him" she replied.

"Wife!? Uhuh! I'll be right back. Please sit down." She receptionist headed towards the elevator. After she got out of the elevator she went straight to jabbar's office. She knocked before going in. "Sir you have a visitor" she said gently.

"And the person doesn't have a name!" He spoke looking at his MacBook. "It's your wife sir?" He looked at her "my wife?" he Asked, surprised. "Yes sir" she squatted. "Tell her I'm busy" he commanded. She was about when he stopped her "send her in".

"Mr Marwan will see you now" the receptionist announced. "Okay thank you" hayrah said and stood up. She went straight to his office chanting some duas, feeling nervous. What if he kicks her out? "Salamu alaykum" she said calmly closing the door behind her. His jaw dropped mid airs. Thinking it was lujaina all along.

"Hayrah? What are you doing here?" He scrambled up. She walked further in. "What have I done to you jabbar? Why have you been avoiding me? Why haven't you been picking my calls or replying any of my texts? Is it because you have fallen in love with lujaina now and you don't need me anymore?"

Nafisatuu🌹