✨HAYRAH 9✨

She stormed out of the office when her questions weren't ready to be answered. She wiped her tears as she sashayed out of the building, into her car. It really pained her the way he just stood there looking at her and at the end telling her to leave his office.

She started the ignition and drove out. Her eyes were getting blurry. Her heart was aching real bad. She searched for her phone in her bag. Without any Luck, she removed her eyes from the road to check.

The only thing she could remember was a car blasting it's horn. She didn't know when she hit the car in front of her together with Hitting her head on the steering wheel real hard, making her to blank out.

**

He roam around the office regretting what he just did. "Why did I just kick her out?" He mused to himself. He strode out of the office to check if she was still around. After searching for her at the parking lot, he went back in.

He heaved a long sigh as he sat on his chair. He was fazed, incensed and downcasted. "That's it!!" He hit both his hands on the wooden table standing up. He took his phone to dial on hayrah's number.

The phone got answered after 4 rings. But to his surprise he heard a man's voice. "Who... who's this?" He asked sternly. "Erm my name is imam and the owner of this phone had an accident, she's in giwa hospital right now" imam explained. The world suddenly stopped for a second.

He started feeling dizzy. "Innalillahi wa'inna illaihir raji'un, I'll be on my way" he cut the call and stood up. He hurriedly went out of the building to his car. "What have I done?"

**

"So baby h-how m-much do we h-have now in your ac-count?" Lujaina asked playing with his fingers. "I don't know" he shrugged. "But we saved a lot" he grinned. She kissed his lips. "That's why I love you so much".

"You know, You haven't sent any money to my account since last week and I want to start this business asap. You know it's for our own good if I started a business and get a lot of money" he said putting his hand under her shirt. She removed his hand and sat properly.

"Y-yes I know! I heard him t-talking about s-some money th-that he'll receive I-in two days. What I like about th-this I-idiot is he k-keeps his money a-at home" she grinned evilly. Bash chuckled moving closer to her and kissed her neck.

"Make sure this time you steal a lot and ask for a divorce before your baby bump starts showing" he whispered. Lujaina was that stupid enough to let him get her pregnant. And at the end he'll dumb her and walk away. "Don't worry, I'll try" she said and hugged him.

**

He sat down beside her, looking at her beautiful face even with the bandage on her forehead. Mama was on the couch at the far end praying for her daughter's health.

Jabbar explained everything to mama both what happened between him and hayrah and what mummy commanded him to do. He was in deep pain. Only if his mother will understand the pain he's in, if only!

"Jabbar it's getting late, I think you should go home and rest" mama said calmly. "No mama I don't mind staying" he said, and faked a smile. "Remember what your mother said, it's better you obey what she says, kaji ko". He nodded and stood up. He left after saying goodbye looking at hayrah one last time.

He arrived home at the same time bash was driving his car out of the house. The car was tinted so jabbar couldn't see who was inside. He doesn't get what's between Lujaina and going out without his permission.