daydreaming.

I sigh as I roll out of bed, slamming my fist on to my alarm clock. Being a senior in high school should be fun, but I dread getting out of bed every morning to
go to a place that brings my mind absolute hell.

I groan as I look down and see a pitched tent in my bed sheets. I hate being a hormonal teen for this reason because a boner always seems to pop out at any given time. I look over to the clock to see that I don't have to be at school for another hour or so. "That gives me plenty of time to get rid of this.", I say aloud to myself.

I open my side drawer and get out my special bottle of lotion. I squirt some onto my hand and get to work. I lay back and close my eyes, letting my imagination wander to a woman that has recently been stuck in my head. About a month ago, I got a new biology teacher, we had to call her Miss Koshy, or as I would like to call her Mrs. Future Dobrik. Her real name is Elizabeth and she's a true beauty.

Ever since she's come to Vernon Hills High School, she never seems to leave my mind. In class, I always have to keep it together because she's so damn hot. Her dark, fluffy curls frame her perfectly sculpted face and sit right atop of her prominent collarbones. Her chest isn't large, or too small, that about her is also perfect. Along with her skinny waist and the little behind that I could spend hours gripping, she's just a pure fantasy of a teenage boy's dreams, well my dreams. Not only does she look the part, she acts the part. Her personality is so rare and unique, anyone would be lucky to have her. Her jokes that only I seem to find funny, are never-ending along with her various puns.

I'm too deep in thought to hear the knocking on my bedroom door. Before I know it, my dad barges in on me and my private party. "Hey David, your mom told me to come see if you're up-... WOAH! I'm sorry son, you're definitely up!" He says before turning the other direction. "Sorry Dad." I mumble out, covering myself. "No problem. J-Just finish with your business and don't be late to the bus.", He says quickly before shutting my door. I sigh, being embarrassed. My dad had just walked in on my jerking off and dreaming about my new teacher, could this day get any better? I hurry and finish, then I roll out of bed and get ready.

10:45 AM, 3rd Period, Biology.

I was sitting in class trying not to be disrespectful and pass out. Miss Koshy gave us a study hall today because we have a huge exam coming up. But all I could focus on was her. My mind went blank after a while as class went on.

Next thing I know is that the bell was ringing, which signaled that class was over and my peers started to pack up and leave. "David, can you stay after class?", Miss Koshy asked over everybody in the class. I nodded, unsure of what trouble I had probably gotten myself into this time. After everyone left, my eyes followed her locking the door and strutting over to my desk. She leaves over, both hands palm-down on my desk, boobs in my direct line of vision.

"Do you know why I called you here today David?", she says in a weird tone, I was unable to catch her drift but hoping that she wanted what I did. I hesitate to answer so she walks behind me and slides my chair out from under my desk. She takes a seat on my lap, her ass being perfectly placed on my growing boner. "Looks like we have a visitor!", She says referencing to the poke she must have felt from it.

We make eye contact and I do something I was always dreaming about. I make her gasp when I grab her face and kiss her passionately. She doesn't seem to fight it, as she places her arms around my neck and sits on my lap with a leg on each side. We stay like this for a few minutes before she stands up and takes me to the back table in the class room. "Lay down David.", She demands of me.

She hovers over my midsection, making eye contact with me. Her eyes are usually a chocolate brown, but in this moment they are dark, which captivated me. I let my eyes roll back, as she massages my erection from the outside of my jeans. She pops the button and unzips them slowly, making a slight whimper escape from me. She peels my penis from the slot in my boxers, this was making it easier to dress back up if someone were to interrupt us.

She traces her tongue along the nerve on my the underside of my shaft. Me being a teenage boy, I instantly want to cum. I don't think she'd be pretty impressed though, so I hold it together. She takes the tip of my penis inbetween her lips and swirls her tongue on my hole. I want more than this, so I place my hand in her locks of hair and push her head down, making her swallow the rest of my dick. She looks up at me, and winks. She sucks hard, making my hips rise off of the table, and making it more evident that I've always wanted this to happen. Her hand reaches for my balls as she teases them through the material of my boxers. She bobs on and off, remembering to make eye contact with me. Just as I'm about to cum she pulls off.

"Stay here, don't move." She says walking over to her desk. Her ass is perfectly round and I'm
completely dazed by the sound of her seductive heels clicking along the tile floor. She rummages through her desk drawers for a second before putting a gold-wrapped condom in the air. I chuckle, knowing exactly what it is, as she walks back to me. She pulls down her lace thong from under her skirt and climbs on my lap. I shudder under her touch as she rolls the condom onto my cock, giggling as I slightly moan. "Are you ready?", she asks. I nod, ofcourse being ready, waiting for this moment for a month. She slides onto me, slowly, probably adjusting to my size. "You're definitely large for your age, Mr. Dobrik." I place my hands on her hips, guiding her up and down. Her fingers are laced through the thin hairs of my happy trail.

Compared to me, she is a foot shorter than I am. She had a petite body, which is most likely why she feels to tight. She places both of her hands on my chest, grinding faster, and building both of our climax. Without hesitation, I flip is over, softly making sure that she doesn't hit her head on the table. I pull out, wink at her, and then slam into her. This wasn't my first time having sex, so I sort of knew what I was doing. I thrust in and out of her, getting closer and closer to the edge. "Yes, David! Don't stop. I'm giving you an A!", she screams. I laugh. Not needing a grade boost because this is the main class I focus on to impress her. Suddenly, her back arches off of the table, signaling her orgasm. Soon after, I fill the condom with my seed. I remain inside of her, as we both settle down to catch our breaths...

"Mr. Dobrik? Mr. Dobrik? David Dobrik!"

I'm a little startled. I must have dreamed that fantasy. I pick my head up off of my desk, wiping the slight drool that fell from the side of my mouth. I look around to see Miss Koshy at her desk, looking at me through the lenses of her glasses. "It is lunchtime Mr. Dobrik. Class has ended.", She says. I look around to see the room completely empty.

I felt a wet sensation in my pants. I reluctantly
look down to see them soaked with my cum. I groan, knowing I did it again. I had fallen asleep and had a wet dream about my biology teacher again. This happened often over the past month, since she came. I quickly grab my backpack and use my binder to cover the front of my pants. I hear a giggle, as I exit the room. I turn around to make awkward eye contact. She winks, making me want to cum again, and says "See you tomorrow, Fanatasy Boy."

A/N: this was something my gc, sexual diza, has asked me to write. Merry christmas.