when you're ready.

this may be known as of now, but for those that don't know...liza and david broke up.

for the sake of them, their happiness and healing, better yet their overall life and love for themselves and eachother, this book of one shots is being halted.

who knows if or when i'll write again. i just think it would be disrespectful to continue based on their standings with eachother right now.

they may not be together but i know they're hurting even so long after they initially broke up.

i wish them the time they need. to heal and be themselves again. a relationship known by so many people is draining even if they were in love.

liza, remain true to yourself. push through the challenges and keep your head up. take your time, cry it out, laugh at your insecurities and don't compare yourself to anything else. lean on your bestfriend while also supporting your bestfriend.

david, healing takes time. be happy and laugh with your friends and family. it's okay to be stuck in love when you know nothing else for the time being. give you bestfriend the space she needs, but help her.

i wish nothing but the best for them, and also all of my readers. life is hard, but work on yourself, please.

dont know why i tried 'cause ain't no body like you. familiar disappointment every single time i do, every single night my arms are not around you, my minds still wrapped around you.

baby tell me when you're ready, i'm waiting. baby anytime you're ready, i'm waiting.

even ten years from now, if you haven't found somebody, i promise, i'll be around.

tell me when you're ready, i'm waiting.