chapter 2

CCs pov

I can't believe im going to leeds fest and that my mum and dad said yes, because as everyone knows im apparently a good girl that doesn't do anything but study and study but well there all wrong. You see when I was dating my ex I used to sneak out of my window on a night to meet up with him because my parents told me to stay clear of him the second they layed eyes on him, just because he had a tattoo. How stereo typical can you get? I was with Josh for ages until him and his parents moved away and we decided to call it a day on that relationship.  People at my school call me a slut and a whore just because in our group of friends there is only about 3 girls and the rest are boys. im close with all the lads and just because of that I have apparently hooked up with everyone of them, when really ive only ever been with 3 guys and I would just like to make it clear that I only slept with one of them and that was Josh because I'd been with him for 2 years. So in reality everyone is always wrong about me other than Jake who has compared me to good girls are bad girls by 5 Seconds Of Summer and yeah that would be a very accurate thing to compare me to. I swear 5 Seconds Of Summer wrote that about me but yeah they've never met me so it can't be about me. Anyway im going to pack my stuff for the weekend. I can't wait !

meanwhile with luke

"come on guys its not that bad, we just have to find one band or singer that can sing and is not famous"

"exactly Luke when have you ever heard if a non famous act at Leeds Fest?"

"okay your right it looks like were getting pied in the face for more publicity then doesn't it"

"Luke I'm not ruining my hair by doing that"

"oh come on Zayn if thats how you all feel then it looks like we're going to have to hunt really hard for that singer then doesn't it"

I can't believe that all of them are being so negative we could find the best act the world has ever heard but no they just seem like they dont care. I for one are being very optimistic about the whole thing besides being pied in the face doesn't really seem that bad, to be honest I think it will be fun. Anyway we all need to get packing for the weekend. I wanna see the talent.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

sorry for the short chapter guys ill try and make the next one a bit longer I do have ideas for it I just need to wait until I have time and then make it a good one.  comment what you think and vote if you liked it.

Lizzy xx