chapter 1

CC or Cecilia pov

I just have to ask them its not a big deal if they say no anyway because I'll be 18 in a week anyway. I'm going to go even if they say no. here goes nothing

"mum you know how ive been going on about Leeds fest for ages"

"yes CC"

"well Jake is the chairman this year and he picks all the bands and singers that play and he can get us in for free, if we help set the whole place up. So can I go"

"No CC I told you this last year that festival is just an excuse for people to go and get legless and blow all there money"

"mum you can say no right now but in a weeks time you won't be able to stop me from going"

"look CC its not that I don't trust you, its just that I don't trust anyone else"

"how about if I told you that everyone was going there is like 10 of us and I wont walk around on my own and deffently wont stay in the tent on my own. Will you let me go??"

"okay yeah CC you can go but don't let me down okay"

"mum you are the best"

(meanwhile in London)

Lukes pov

"come on Simon let them come with us its not like we're going to get drunk,  well Niall might be but the rest of us lot aren't and well it is our break soon anyway and its only 4 days of studio time were missing. So please"

"Ok Luke but only if you guys as in One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer bring me back one singer or band that you think are good enough to be signed to my record label. Do I make myself clear ? "

"Yes sir, loud and clear sir"

yes he let us all go but now we just have to find someone who can sing and hopefully I can find my heatbreak girl (see what I did there :)

"hey Luke have you found the right girl for you yet?"

"No Hazza I haven't found anyone"

"well then maybe Leeds Fest is the time for you to find someone"

"I dont think there will be any singal girls out there for me"

"hey dont put yourself down mate your funny, cool and you can sing and girls love a guy that can sing"

"thanks Hazza right im gunna stay open minded about it all but I will seach for that girl"

"I would it takes a while for the one to come around and sweep you off your feet but then again thats usually the guy who does that. The girl just leaves the guy breathless"

"your right as usual Hazza I can see why the lads go to you for girl advice"

"owww Lukey your gunna make me cry but seriously im not joking when I say that you can come to me about anything okay "

"okay"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

okay so this is the first chapter and I don't think its that good because I couldn't think but I promise I'll take more than a few minutes to write the next chapters. anyway let me know what you think

Lizzy xx