7

New Beginnings

-----

Me and Alexis was in the living room talking and laughing as if we knew each other forever instead of just a few months. We was on the topic of one night stands when this sexy ass nigga walked in.

He was caramel skin colored, with black dreads and honey blond ends, and pretty brown eyes. I smiled  at him and he smiled back exposing his dimple and black braces.

"Hey sis," he said hugging Alexis.

"Hey, Dre. I missed you love," she said hugging him.

"I missed you too, who is this?" he asked looking at me and licking his lips.

"Dre, this is Aaron. Aaron, this is Dre," . He supped me and I said hey while smiling like a dumb ass. He giggled a little and walked back to where Antonio was.

A few hours later, they walked back in laughing at something and me and Alexis was talking about my pregnancy. They all sat down and Dre sat down beside me.

"I'm boudda head out of here.. Is there any way I can get yo numba?" he said. I looked around trying to figure out who he was talking to.

"Nigga, Do you not see this big ass stomach?"

"I was distracted by your beauty," He smiled and I smiled back.

"That was so corny," I said smiling stupid as hell.

"Give me you number and I'll keep that loser ass smile on yo face," I gave him my number and he left.

Later on that night he texted me

Dre: Hey Aaron(;

Aaron: Wassup?

Dre: what you doing tomorrow?

Aaron: Nothing, just hang. why wassup?

Dre: we should hang together (:

Aaron: no funny business

Dre: No worries.

He texted me his address and told me to come over around 2 the next day.

Here is where I thought, things were going to get better. Boy was I wrong?