10

My mfn nigga

-----

"Thomas..." I said quietly. He looked over my way and smiled "Be careful brother"

"I will lil sis. I gotta come back to my favorite females and my main nigga," referring to me, Alexis, and Ezeal. He said it but I know he doubting it as well.

Today is the day him and Dre make the biggest drop they have ever made and I'm scared as shit right now.

We was in the warehouse and he was packing shit. Ezeal was with Alexis upstairs. Alexis hasn't stopped crying today.

"Thomas, Promise me you'll come back! I don't know what I would do without you bruh" I said as a tear slipped away from my eyes. He stopped packing and grabbed me in a hug and we stayed that way. I cried in his chest as I felt a tear on my head.

"Dont do this man! ima make it!" he said letting me go to wipe his tears as I wiped mines.

~~

"Aaron?" Alexis came in my room sniffling, it was 12 oclock at night and Thomas left an hour ago. They went oyt of town so they gon be back at like 2 in the morning.

"Hmm?" I said letting the tears fall in my bed.

"Can i sleep beside you? Please, I feel so alone with out Thomas." she asked. I just nodded my head and scooted over. "You think he gonna make it?"

"Mhm" I replied not believing myself 100% sure.

I drifted off to sleep then I got a call from Dre. "Come to the hospital!!!" He yelled into my ear and hung up. I woke up Alexis and ran to get Ezeal and put on his shoes and jacket over his pajamas.

We finally pulled up to hospital and we bust through the doors all dramatic and shit.

"Im looking for a Thomas Lanslider" I said

the bitch aint even look up she just pointed down the hall with het funky ass pen. i took the pen out her hand and threw it at her head and we walked until I seen dre. He was pacing back and forth. I sat down worried rocking back and forth and Alexis took Ezeal from me. I got up and started pacing.

"Family of Thomas Landslider?" Me and Dre basically leaped to him. "You the family of Thomas?"

"Brother, Sister, Fiance" I said pointing at Dre, Me,  the Alexis"

"Well luckily you brung him in just in time. Right now he is put into a medically induced coma. We dont know exactly when or if he'll wake up. I'm sorry, but it two months we are going to have to pull the plug." the doctor said. I wanted yo punch him in the throat right then and there.

"When can I go see him?" I asked.

"Now if you would like." He gave me the room number and then he walked away.

As we walked in a doctor was walking out. He stopped and looked at me "He can hear, he can feel you. But he can't talk to you."

I broke down and Dre just rubbed my back. Me and Dre gave Alexis her time. Dre went in and got his time. Then it was me.

I rubbed his forehead and layed Ezeal on the lounge chair while I stood up and talked to him.

"You know you can't die right? If you die i swear I'll never forgive you Thomas" The tears started flowing as I talked about every memory we had together in this short period of time we've known each other. I laughed at some of the memories and cried at some more.

I was in there for about an hour until Alexis came in and said they were leaving.

"I wanna be here when he wakes up Lex," she gave me a faint smile.

"Want me to take Ezeal for you?" she asked.

"Noo. I can't leave you with him when you need you time" I said still looking at Thomas. She ignored me and picked up Ezeal anyways. I grabbed her arm, "He can stay here Lex,"

"Well I'm not staying in that house by myself," she smiled and yanked away from me and walked out the room.

"You know you gotta marry her right? Fuck Dre cause ima be the best man." I just kept staring hoping he would wake up. "You know if you die, I'm going on a killing spree right?" His eyebrow twitched and I smiled.

"You know that ima ride for my mfn nigga, most likely ima die with my finger on the trigger, i been grinding outside all day with my nigga. And iainn going in unless im with my nigga." I sang our favorite song. I can just remember we was sitting in his car highed up jumping up and down to that song in his drive way. Its been our favorite song ever since. I looked up at him and seen he had a smile on his face and I teared up.

After talking for a few hours, the sun began to rise and I fell asleep.

~~~~

Its been almost two months. AS a matter of fact, in 3 days, they pulling the plug. Hmm. I sat in his room just thinking how to go on without him. I been by here everyday and nothing! I spent the night a few times and other times i left late at night and came early in the morning. Sometimes Lex stayed the night or even Dre. One of us was always there.

I was in the chair and it was 4 in the morning and I was jusy staring in his face. "Bitchass." I said then half grinned. I bent my head down started crying and crying until I couldn't cry no more.

"My nigga, My nigga," I shot my head up and Thomas was staring dead in my face smiling. I bout fell running to get a doctor.

"Dont ever scare me like that again dumbass" I said. 

I called Dre and Lex. My brother alive.