Epilouge

Dre's POV***

I can't believe this nigga. Aaron been locked up for 6 months and this bullshit happens. I dont know how Ima tell her but hell, Ima have to figure it out before I step foot in that prison.

I washed up Ezeal and put him in some Tan cargo shorts, a True Religion shirt, and white Nikes. I took me a shower and put on the exact same thing.

For the first month Aaron was locked up I was devastated but I know I had to be strong for Ezeal. I know its not the best thing to do, but I started selling drugs for my nigga Zayvion's sister. Its good money... Real good money and it support me and Lil man.

When I was done getting dressed, I out Ezeal in his carseat got in the car and pulled. I got us some food and headed to the facility. Within 2hrs we was at the prison.

When we got there I signed in and had to wait a good 45 minutes until I got to see her. When I seen her, I got up and hugged her.

"Damn he's getting big," she said smiling as she sat down. She couldn't hold him unless the nice guards was in there but since that wasn't the case she had to look at him. I know it killed her.

"Yeah. He act like yo crazy ass too. ONe minute he happy then the next he having a fit," we both laughed a little and then her eyes teared up.

She quickly wiped the tear that was forming away, then cleared her throat then she smiled.

"So what's new?" she asked.

"Actually thats why I'm here baby, Brandon want custody of Ezeal," I said.

"What do you mean? He can not have my baby! See I shoulda just took my chances and died, what the fuck you mean he want custody?" I heard the hurt, anger, and fear in her voice.

"I tried every thing. My lawyer saying, he the biological daddy the court just might rule in his favor"

"Try again Andre,"

"I have, I di.....-"

"Well try harder Andre"

"What am I supposed to do Aaron? I have tried everything! I dont want him to leave, I love this lil nigga like my son. What do you expect me to do?"

"I dont expect you to do nothing Andre! I want you to just be there and if that's too much to ask, then he might just be better off with Brandon,"

"I didnt come all the way to argue with you Aaron,"

"Don't argue then, Just be there," She looked at me with tears in my eyes and I couldnt do nothing but feel bad as I watched her stare at Ezeal playing around in the chair with tears in her eyes.