Mickeys letter

"IAN, you got mail!" Fiona yelled from downstairs.
"

Whose it from?!" Ian yelled back.
"OH SHIT!
"What? Who is it?"
"Its from Mickey ."
As soon as the name Mickey came out of Fiona's mouth, Ian snatched the paper from her hand and began reading it out loud since he didnt know if he could hande all the emotion.

Dec 8, 2017
                                                                                                                 Dear Ian,
   Hey, um how's it going? Just so you now I um ... I went back to prison. I figured I would rather be alone in prison then alone in mexico. But I got a new judge on the um Sammi case and that fucking slut can suck it 'cuz I dont have any charges since there was lack of evidence. Im only getting 8 months for escaping but i got parole in 4 wich is great I guess. I plan on getting out in 4 months. you dont gotta worry, i wont bother you when i get out.

   I guess I just wrote this so I can tell you a few things. the first is that I love you no matter what you do, I feel like i can never stop. 2 is that U know you have moved so i will too. 3 is if ... you know if ... you do ever need me again for what ever i will be there for you. Just call me (347) 685 7093. 4 is that Im trying to make myself a better person. I guess I am getting tired of letting people down. 5 is that if you can like tell  me how you stay happy all the time, 'cuz lately i havent been.

    Ian, I need to get somethings off my chest. You know when you came to speak to me, before I got married, at the abandoned building? I was really scared. I honestly will say i was terrified. I wasn't terrified because something would happen to me per say. I was terrified because my dad threatened me that he will hurt you in way he could if I talked to you before i married Svetlana. I couldn't handle it. I could've cared less if he would've hurt me, I just, I didn't want him touching you. So don't think I fucked your ass up that day just because we got caught or what ever, it was my own little way of trying to save you. Ill admit it could've been better. And I wish I could've just old you this from the start and not have been such a fucking pussy. I just hope you can fucking forgive me for every shitty thing I've done to you. I cant live with myself knowing you Fucking hate me because of the person i was. If you have anything to say to me, anything, even if its a hate letter ... write me back ... please.

                                                                                                         love,
                                                                               Mikahlio Aleckzander Milkovich

  Ian had tears in his eyes. He felt so terrible. He had looked back on Mickey being some abusive shithead, but it was just him showing he cared in the only way he knew how to. He let a tear fall. Fiona saw and ripped the paper out his hands and crumbled it.
" Ian, listen, Mickey is a manipulating little prick who doesn't deserve you. He is just saying all these things to fuck you up again. He just ... He is trying to destroy your life that you and you alone worked so hard to build."
" No"
" Excuse me?"
" NO ... I ... I need to write him back ... I still love him too he ... He was genuine this time."
" But Ian,"
" Shut up Fiona ! I don't care what you say or think anymore. I am going to write him back."