Cmon Mickey

At the Gallagher house
"Hey has anyone heard from Ian yet?" Fiona questions her siblings.
"Nah."
"Nope."
"Maybe he's getting it on with Mickey."
"CARL!" They all say in unison while shuddering the thought of Ian and Mickey fucking out of their heads.
"Well can one of you guys try and get a hold of him, he should've at least called by now if he was gonna be late."  Fiona orders. She takes out her phone and calls Ian but it goes straight to voicemail.

At the hospital Ian is emotionally exhausted. He feels like he's been crying for days. The minuet he sat down he started crying, and it was when he was drifting into sleep his phone started ringing. It was Fiona but he was just to exhausted for talking, so he sent her a quick text saying  'Hey Fi look, im fine okay. Im at the hospital. Now before you start, im here cuz Mick got hurt and i just cant  leave him here by himself. So I'll keep you guys updated.' After he was done sending the text his name was called by Mickeys doctor.
"So Mickey has been moved into the recovery unit, he is still in coma but he should be up soon. I am doctor Ellison so if anything goes wrong just shout Ellison, my unit is the recovery one so im always there." After she told him everything she took him up to Mickeys room and left him alone.
"Oh god mick." His voice cracked and if he was being honest his heart cracked. Mickey was covered in bruises, wrapped in bandages, his jaw puffy and bruised. he started walking over to him.
"Oh no no no no no, why? Oh this is my fault. I should've just went instead of sending the stupid letter."  He took hold of his slightly bruised right hand. " I am so so sorry Mickey. You did not deserve this, you do not deserve any bad in your life Mick you're so precious." After Ian was done saying the sentence Mickeys heart monitor started rapidly beating. Ian ran straight for the door as soon as he heard the first beep. 
"ELLISON, ELLISON !!" She wasn't anywhere near the room in the time he needed.
"Shit, NURSE, NURSE, HELLO, I NEED SOMEONE, FUCK, ANYONE !!!!!!" And with that a male doctor came running in with a couple nurses.
"Excuse me sir but you need to step out of the room, I need to ask a couple of questions."
As soon as they stepped out of the room Ian's interrogation began.
"Did you tell him anything?"
"Yea, may I ask why?"
"When a patient who is an a coma hears something that is very special to them or in rages, what happened in the room just now is the out come. and it usually makes them stay in the vegetable state longer then need be." Ian's face instantly turned into one of guilt.
"Listen, I didn't say anything that i know would make him mad."
"Can I know that you told him?"
" I basically told him how this is my fault and that im sorry and that i shouldn't have sent him the letter and he didnt deserve any of this, hes too precious to be going through this."
"So im going to guess you guys are together, and with the things youve said made him go through both most likely."
"How dangerous is it?"
"Now as much as i want to tell you its not, it is life threatening. I am so sorry." Ian just stared off into the window of the room after the nurse told him the information. 'Its always my fault' Ian thought 'Please Mickey I need you to wake up. I don't want to kill you physically now. Cmon Mick.'