10

Two weeks went by and today was Christmas.Jake had gone to visit his mother's grave that turned to to have been moved after he got accused for killing.We found this out from the keeper that happen to be a witch and knew Jake so well.She was the most happy when she saw him they had gone to find the grave while i was cleaning up as quick as i could to set up for him.

It was his first Christmas since he's been out an i wanted it to be the best so i decorated the ballroom i cooked the biggest lunch.I finished not to long ago decorating his room well not so much decorate but change up.I was cleaning out the drawers when i found and old photo album that looked like he made out of clear paper.The first 10 was with me that i didn't even know he took out.Jake found my old  camera that prints out pictures when i took him to my house one night and kept it even since.I smiled at the picture of us that he took to and the unexpected one of me as i kept on going i found pictures of him when he was smaller and picture with him an he mom and dad pictures of his mom and the last picture was with him his mom and my parents.

I looked at it to make sure i saw right i took it out and looked at it carefully, it is my parents.How is my parents in a picture with..?i taught to myself siting on the bed when he popped in his room.

"I love what you did to the ballroom ,you never seem to amaze me,"he said leaning down to kiss me but i moved my face and got up from the bed.

"What's wrong?....What did ...."he stopped when i razed the picture and looked at me like he saw a ghost.

"How are my parents in this picture Jake,"i ask as tears rolled up.

He took and breathe and said,"i grew up with your parent,they were my servant since i was 9."

I looked at him wide eye,"No it cant be." 

"I'm sorry Bekah,I wanted to tell you so many times but i couldn't bring my self to your mom an my mom were best friends and just like my mom she was a witch,"he said walking up to me and trying to take my hand but i pulled away.

"What's my dad?"i asked 

"He was my care taker,"he said.

"How did he stay young?"

  "My entire life has been a lie,"i cried.

"Your mom,"he said,"baby, i'm really sorry i..."i cut him off.

"Was my mom a part of what happened to you?"I questioned.

"No god no but.."he paused,"Your great grandmother was."

"My... great... who Dania?"

"No, Maya,"he said.

"Maya isn't my great grandmother she's Dana's"he just looked at me and sighed.

"What aren't you not telling me?"i asked confused.

"Your... am your parents aren't you parent they are ... well am you were adopted,"i looked at him wide eyed not wanting to hear anymore i ran to my car crying. 

Two post in one night yall Merry Christmas :)

Love Queen