title of your story or chapter

*.......*

i wake up to the coughing of liam , i look up and smile at him . i up out of bed and say i am going for a shower .

-Niall's P.O.V

i heard gabby getting out of bed and i looked up at liam who narrowed his eyes at me and walked off . louis then jumped on he , i laughed and asked him " whats up with liam?" louis cracked up laughing, " dude niall you had like your hand llike inches away from gabby's ass". i was completly shocked. " do you think she saw" i asked louis, " nah" he said. " she went straight to the shower" .

- Gabby's P.O.V

i jumped out of the shower and put on some fresh clothes and some make up and run to the kitch to find breakfast and the boys waiting for me. i ran to a free spot and ate my breakfast, "so what are you guys doing today" i asked everyone. "we have rehersal " liam answered "rehersal ? for what" . i asked they all started laughing at me . " what" i asked . liam didn't you tell her" zayn questioned. " no didn't get to that part yet" . liam replied , " TELL ME WHAT" i yelled , this time it was niall who answered my question . " well gabby we are in a boy band and a quite famous one too, we are called one direction" , " " oh that the band with the guy with the same last name as me . oh right liam" i said blushing realising how stupid i just sounded , they all were cracking up , i joined in . " well then i said i better get hime so you guy can go and have fun doing whatever you guy do while rehersaling" . niall offered to drive me home and off course i accepted i wanted time to get to know niall more .

before i left i handed everyone my phone so they could put my number in because i know for a fact i would be seeing them alot , and i did the same and gave them mine.

the car ride home was fun , i actually think i am getting a little crush on him, he was just so cute and nice and so sweet , once he dropped me home i went up to the appartment to find mum cleaning,

i told her i was going to take a walk around and explore she told me to take my phone and call her if i got lost. it was walking around for hours i went near the big ben and i went look at the palace. i found my way to the park liam had taken me to the other night.

when i heard my phone vibrate it was a text from niall

-SEXY IRISH a.k.a niall

just wanted you to see what i saved my contact as ;)

i laughed at his name and replied

to SEXY IROSH a.k.a niall

- nice name haha but hey didn't your mum tell you not to lie hehe, jokes :D

then within seconds i felt my phone vibrate again,

-SEXY IRISH a.k.a niall

you hurt me payne :( haha wanna go to nando's with me and the boys in like a hour or two ?? ;)

to SEXY IRISH a.ka niall

- haha would love to ! i love that place always go there .

i think this time it was only like one minute till he replied

SEXY IRISH a.k.a niall

will you marry me ?

i laughed for ages and people kept looking at me like i was a werido but i didn't care .

to SEXY IRISH a.ka niall

of course i will <3 as long as you pay for everything ;) see you in a few i better get ready xx

i ran up to the appartment with the biggest grin on my face EVER , and got ready