chapter 17

Next morning

M/N pov

I got up went to the bathroom brush my teeth and change into these clothes.

I went out of the bathroom seeing jungkook woken up shirtless. "Where are you going?" "I'm going to jin house help him cook for jimin party, wanna come?" "Yes!!" He got up went to the bathroom so I waited for him.

It has been 10 or 18 minutes what taken him forever. "Okay let go." I turn around saw him wearing..

" I turn around saw him wearing

"You look great." I feel I'm blushing I need to calm my face tried not to blush. "I know your blushing because I look hot." He hold my hand and went to jin house. We arrive and knock on the door waiting for jin to open the door and I see the door open it wasn't jin, I think it jin husband namjoon. "Hey jungkook and m/n come in." We came in jungkook and namjoon headed to the living room and I went to the kitchen to help jin cook "so what type of food we're going to make?" "We are going to make dessert and the name of it is cheese cake." To be honest I never cook dessert before but I will try to make cheese cake.
End pov

Namjoon pov

Me and jungkook were watching a movie while jin and m/n are busy make something. "Hey jin told me you kidnapped m/n." "Yes he got mad at me and jin also found out that suga knew about the kidnapped thing." Wow I know it his first love I never seen him like this. I heard the door ring I got up and open the door I was surprise to see him come back.
End pov
************************************
Happy New Year 😄 🎉