chapter 13

M/N pov

I was laying down on my bed thinking  that I just got married. I feel happy I'm married to him my other feeling is  I hate him I shouldn't sign those. I heard someone just open the door it was suga he said "hey jungkook went to work I just wanted to say, that tomorrow we could hang out since I heard you will be lock in this room forever. But it our secret he won't know. Give me the teddy bear." I handed my teddy bear he rip it and pull out a wire grab sharp object and cut it said "he put the camera in your teddy bear that why he heard you conversation." I knew it something was wrong with it! Anyway he left I'm so excited to hang out with him but as a secret.

Next morning

I woke felt a arm over me I turn around my husband. I mean jungkook! It not werid at all we're married anyway. I got up took a shower when I was finish I forgot to bring a towel I had no choice but to tell him to bring me one "JUNGKOOK BRING ME A TOWEL!" he said "OKAY!" I wait until he open the curtain I cover my body and grab the towel quickly and cover it I said "you know you should've just left it here!" "I know but we're married it not anything bad." He said as he smiled I didn't like it but he is right. I walk out of the bathroom went to the closest to pick some clothes and change in the bathroom "oh um I'm coming home at night remember do not leave this room." I was done changing came out of the bathroom, he also went to the bathroom to shower. But I am leaving the room to hang out with suga. I grab the controller and watch some show he came back I saw his abs I started to blush red he look at said "like what you see." As he smirk he started to change front of me  I even blush more red I look away until he was finish thank god he walk towards me and kiss me in the lip. He left oh my god I can't believe he actually change in front of me I look at the window saw hime leaving. Heard the door open it was a maid said "someone here to pick you up don't worry I won't tell anyone." I went out of the door went down stair saw suga waiting for me he said "let go." I smiled and left the house we went to the mall look around something caught my eye a beautiful jacket I went there and look at it. I forgot I didn't have the money I heard suga said "I will buy this jacket." I look at him said "thank you." We went to the cashier he paid and gave us the bag. I feel like I'm on a date with him but we're friends we went to eat.
End pov

Suga pov

While we're eating I saw a group of girls starring at us one of them wink and blew a kiss at me. I ignored them, continue eating I look around and my eye wide jungkook is also here I grab  m/n hand walk out quickly he said "hey what the rush." "He here we need to get you home before he finds put." We got in the car I heard my phone rang I answer "what." "I just send you the information about the company." "Okay and." "And I'm at the mall I came here to buy m/n a gift since his birthday is coming up what should I get him." "Do you know what he likes." "Actually no." "Then you need to talk to him and I know he doesn't want to talk to you. If you really want him to talk to you let him out of the room and don't force him anything make him trust you." "You're right I'm gonna go home right now bye." He hang up and we arrive home he went upstair and I sat in the couch as if nothing happen.
End pov