chapter 20

Jimin mansion

Jimin pov

I see everyone here but I don't see jungkook. Suga said he is coming with his husband he me told he kidnapped him and force him to marry him and yeah. I see suga flirting with a girl and she laughing and hitting him softly in the shoulder. Why can he flirt with me! Wait am I jealous, I can't be.

I think I need a drink.
End pov

Suga pov

Why can't she just leave me alone she start laughing what I said, how that funny and she flirting with me and gently hitting me in the shoulder. I see jimin walking away. So I follow him. He order a drink so did I, "I like your party." "Thanks and where your girlfriend." He said coldly, "She not my girlfriend she was just flirting me, are you jealous." "Me jealous no."  I can tell jimin is getting drunk. "Don't get drunk at your party." "I'm not drunk." Yep he drunk alright I carry him take him to his room lay him down in his bed.

I was about to leave him until he grab my wrist and kiss me. Gotta say he's a good kisser and I kiss him back. And we made love together.
End pov

Jungkook pov

We're here at jimin mansion me and m/n got out of the house and we didn't see jimin or suga anywhere. I see jin coming towards us and said "have you seen jimin and suga?" "No we just got here maybe suga left and jimin in his room sleeping I guess?" We all went upstair and open the door and saw.
End pov