Ch.1

Ashley-

"Do i have to go to school?" I asked my mom. I was so nervous. We just moved to Miami a week ago. It's just my mom and I, my dad passed away a  month ago from a terrible car accident and that's why we moved here. To get away and start new. I was just so nervous to start at a brand new school. "Yes honey we've waited long enough. You should've went last week but i gave you a brake." my mom said putting cream cheese on my bagel. I had major butterflies in my stomach I felt like i was going to throw up. "Alright well I guess i'll get going then." I said nervously hugging my mom. "Do you want David to take you so you don't have to drive?" my mom asked. When my dad died he left us millions of dollars he had from his previous job. " The last thing I want is to pull up at school in a limo and having everyone think im some stuck up rich girl. i'll just drive myself." I ranted. "Alright sweetie have a wonderful first day!" she exclaimed. I pulled into the parking lot, my butterfies just got worse. What if no one likes me? I always got bullied last year for nothing. I didn't do anything to those kids back home and they had no reason to bully me like that. Well it's now or never. i got out of the car and started walking inside. As I was walking i heard things like , "who's that? "is she new?" "let me get some of that." i laughed at the last one. I walked over to a tall skinny girl with blonde hair standing at her locker, " um excuse me, can you please tell me where the office is I'm new here." The girl turned around to face me, she was beautiful. She had big blue eyes and freckles lightly scattered on her nose. "Hey my name is Tori! The office is this way let me walk you."  We walked through the long hallway and finally got to the office. "Mrs. Colmen, We have a new student and she needs her schedule." Tori said smilling at me. The short chubby lady came up to me and asked me my name. "Ashley, Ashley Lancaster." I answered politely. Mrs. Colmen went to a file cabinet pulled out a piece of paper and handed it me me. Tori ripped it out of my hands and screamed. "What?!" I yelled. She was jumping up and down, " we have all the same classes!" I laughed. "What?" she looked at me with a confused face. "Nothing you just remind me of a fangirl that's all" I said laughing still. "Well just to let you know i am one!" She screamed. Right then and there i knew we were going to be best friends. "Well I think we will get along just fine." I said smilling at her. Tori went to her locker and i decided to get to class early so i could introduce myself to the teacher. I was turning around the corner and the next thing I knew I was on the floor and my papers were everywhere. "Aye watch where you're fucking going." i heard from next to me. " I'm so sorry i didn't mean to." i said in pain. I looked over and on the floor right next to me was the most gorgous boy I had ever seen. He looked at me and his jaw dropped, "oh it's fine it's my fault im so sorry, are you new hear?" he helped me up and picked up my stuff. "Yes i'm new I came from California My name is Ashley Lancaster." i said . " Well it's nice to meet you Ashley my name is Aust-" "ASHLEY! Why are you talking to him!" Tori cut the poor kid off. "Uh we ran into each other." I said confused. "C'mon let's go he is dangerous don't talk to him ever again!" She yelled at me. I was so confused why would she say that about him?

A.N: THE ALL I EVER NEED MUSIC VIDEO IS PERFECT! I CRIED SO MUCH OMGGG!! Well I am super excited to write more I have a lot of Suprises coming!