haven't you caused me enough pain Uma

Jewel
I wake up and I'm on the isle Uma appears with Cody and says Cody can't have all the fun we know you haven't told harry what happened so let's see who comes to your rescue this time she finishes and ties me to the pole I see 3 girls one with purple hair one with red and the other with pink they wink brie Nikki Zoe I whisper they turn we got you girl we never let you down your one of us Nikki the purple haired one says brie has red hair and Zoe has pink Nikki and I are sisters brie and Zoe are sisters too Nikki calls the VK'S in auradon and tells them what to do then hangs up.

It is now noon and all the pirates are around Cody is making me stand on the edge of the plank above electric eels the VK'S show up give us jewel mal and harry say while the others have their swords out and everybody starts fighting harry comes over brother do you know what I did to your girlfriend Cody says harry looks clueless I look at the water and see Nikki,Brie and Zoe talking to dolphins and the eels still watching me Cody tells harry what he did and I grab Cody and remember that if you hurt the mermaid you kiss that you lose the power to breathe underwater ready I say the eels nod and I push him in the eels sting him heaps then i pull him back up.