Ch.6 .....The Shot

*camerons pov

Then the most craziest thing happened........I heard a sound like......uh.....GRATATA(lol😂👌) and saw savannah laying on the floor "HELP"!!!!!! I yelled. We're did the bullot come from? "Come on someone helllllpppp"!!!!!! Then Caroline came in and say "ohhh thank goodness "I thought I would have to do it my self". Then she yelled out "thanks Jared I thought I would have to do it myself hahahahahahahah" "THAT IS NOT FUNNY"!!!!!! "THAT IS MY GIRLFRIEND ...... I mean never mind ". Wow I need to stop doing that then I braced my self for what she was going to say......"awwwwwwww someone likes the ugly duckling" she spat, "she is not ugly" I whispered "what " she said "nothing" I said "now take her to the hospital or you will regret it" "I will hold ur panties" "but u have no thoughts of leaving because I will find you"! She left then came back dragging cameron ang hooking him next to me then grabbed the phone and the keys and said "I will bring her far then tell it was a drive-by".

*nashs pov

I was sitting there thinking of a plan (you will hear later ) when I heard a GRATATA and something fall like....BAD.......then I heard Nash yelling help. Then after awhile Caroline came to me and pulled me by the neck I was choking but she didn't care that when I saw my girl.... I mean savannah on the floor I cried "oh shut up" Caroline said then left.

A-n- I i know it's not a lot but I will wait till everyone catches up then I will post and no one seems to care that I haven't posted in a long time if u like my story comment why and how I can make it interesting and also if this book is in ur library comment #nasheslove