Desire

Lydia's POV

I finished washing the shampoo out of my hair. Then stepped out of the shower and squeezed my hair until it was somewhat dry. I washed any makeup left over off my face. Then I walked into Stiles' bedroom.

Stiles' POV

I was lying on my bed when Lydia walked in, a towel wrapped around her. She looked so beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Take a picture it will last longer." she said

I smirked.

"Maybe, I will." I say, picking her up.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, putting my hand on her butt. She giggled, wrapping her legs around me. I kissed her and then bit her lip slowly. She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers. I licked her lips asking for entrance. She parts her mouth and I kiss her again. We slowly make our way over to the bed without breaking apart. But I still felt awkward because she was still in a towel and it was uncomfortable. I broke away slowly.

"Is it okay if I take this off." I whispered.

I turned red.

She giggled biting her lip and nodding.

I slowly unwrapped the towel, revealing her naked body. I had to force myself to stop looking at her beautiful body. I looked into her green eyes, we then kissed for what felt like an eternity. I made my way down her body. I kissed her. Then I gently took my hand and entwined it with hers. I kissed her soft lips, again.

"I love you." I whispered. Then we became one.