Insane

A/N

< I havent updated since the beginning of last week. Ive had some writers block on how to continue this story so im just gonna try to whip something up and see what happens. Im writing today in honor of Moonday! Episode 2 of Season 4 tonightt! >

THANK YOUU FOR 1K READS!!! :)

Stiles POV

"Lyds, you ready?" I called from downstairs.

"I will be down in a minute. "

I sighed. Why does she always take so long to get ready. We are going out for lunch then the woods to help find derek. She finally came down the stairs.

"Its about time. " I complained.

She rolled her eyes.

We went out her front door.

I walked over to her and pecked her lips.

"You look beautiful." I said quietly.

She kissed me hard and I wrapped my arms around her waist. I tilted my head intensifying the kiss. We both pulled away breathless.

"I love you." I said,

"I love you too." she whispered.

I kissed her cheek.

I put my hand on the small of her back and we walked to the car.

Lydias POV

I was staring out the window thinking of how my day will be. I was nervous and anxious about going to the woods who knows what we will find. I was happy to go out for lunch with Stiles but I wasnt looking forward to the rest of the day.

"Lydia. Lydia"

"hmm?" I said lost in my thoughts.

"Where are we going for lunch?"

"Oh, um Panera"

"Are you alright?" he asked. I could hear the worry in his voice.

"Im fine. Just thinking."

He nodded looking at her then back at the road.

We arrived at Panera and Stiles came to the other side of the car and opened my door. He was such a gentleman unlike the previous guys I've dated. He took my hand and we walked inside. We ordered our food and took a table. It was silent. But it wasnt like our normal silent it wasnt comfortable it was awkward. Maybe it was me.

"Stiles" " Lydia" we both said at the same time.

We laughed together and he held my hand across the table.

"Lydia, are you okay?" He said looking into my green eyes.

"Im okay. Im okay. Just nervous." I said quietly.

"Theres nothing to be nervous about. Im here. I will always be here Lydia."

I leaned over the table and kissed his lips.

"I love you so much its insane." he said quietly.

"Lets be insane together." I whispered.