Let The Sorting Begin!

It was the start of a new day, and a start of a new year. Harry was on his way to the Great Hall with his best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.
   When they got there, they found a couple of open seats next to their other Gryffindor friends, Neville Longbottom and Seamus Finnigan. "Morning guys." Seamus greeted them as they sat next to them. "Mornin' Seamus. Mornin' Neville." Ron said tirdly, sitting next to Neville.  "Good morning boys, how was your sleep?" Hermione asked, sitting next to Ron. "Eh. Could've been worse." Seamus replys, glancing at Harry once and awhile, while Harry only nervously strached the back of his head, looking anywhere but Seamus.

   "Good morning students of Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardly, today we'll be sorting the first years, than to anncouments, and than to the feast." Dumbledore said, looking at all the students with a smile on his face.
   After the sorting was finished, Professor McGonagall grabbed the Hat, and was about to walk away when suddenly it shouted, "Put me down! I'm not done sorting. I thought that I was never wrong when it comes to sorting, but I was indeed wrong. There are two students in here that must be resorted." Everyone's eyes widened when the Sorting Hat said that. "Come forward when I speak of your names. Neville Longbottom and Harry Potter." Everyone immediately looked over at the Gryffindor table, to see that the two boys were nervous. "Please step forward, Mr. Potter and Mr. Longbottom." Professor McGonagall said, looking at the two. The two boys slowly stood up, walking towards the Sorting Hat, hearing whispers from the other tables as they passed. 

   Neville decided to go first, and sat on the three-legged stool and the Sorting Hat was placed upon his head. "Umm, you still have the traits of a Gryffindor, but the loyalty and kindness of a Hufflepuff." The hat had said,  looking around the Great Hall. And than suddenly, the hat shouted, "GRYFFINDOR!" The Gryffindor table clapped with smiles on their faces. The male smiled and made his way over to the Gryffindor table again, sitting next to Seamus and Ron. "Mr. Potter, please take a seat." Professor McGonagall said, holding up the hat slightly. Harry hesitantly sat on the stool, and he felt the familiar hat be placed on top his head. 

   "Um... Yes, Your bravery is replaced with selfishness, and your modesty with ignorance." Everyone was now deathly silent when the hat said that. Then, one word was shouted into the air, making everyone shocked. 

"SLYTHERIN!"

~~

Second chapter coming soon.

Hope you enjoyed.

~Insane_Bookworm