Quidditch Practice

It was now Quidditch tryouts, and Harry was excited. He stayed up all night, telling his friends how excited he was, which was a bit annoying on their parts. "You aren't worried about winning the Quidditch match for the Slytherins? What if Gryffindor has a new seeker?" Blaise asked, stuffing food in his mouth. "No, I'm not worried at all! And, where could they get a better seeker than me? I was the youngest Seeker in our century." He chuckled, eating grapes. "Well, according to McGonagall." Later, all the food disappeared, so Draco, Harry and Blaise got up after Dumbledore's announcement. "I just want to wish the Quidditch players good luck at tryouts, and have a good week." The old man said, looking Harry in the eyes. "I'd advise all captains let all players tryout, including Mr. Potter." He than looked at Marcus Flint, the Slytherin Quidditch captain. "You're all excused."
   The three rushed out, and made their way to the Quidditch Pitch, their brooms in their hands. "Are you sure you want to try out for a Seeker, Draco?" Blaine asked, looking at him. "I guess I'll try out as a Chaser." He mumbled, watching the Gryffindor's flying around. "I think a Chaser is good for you, Draco." Pansy said, who was leaning against the wall. "Parkinson." Harry nodded towards the raven haired girl. "Potter." She greeted back. Pansy was someone who didn't hate him, but she also didn't like Harry. "Why are you here, Pansy?" Draco asked, confused. "To see you play, of course." She grinned, wrapping an arm around the blonde. "Get off me, Parkinson." He glared at the girl, who giggled. "Gryffindorks are almost done. You should head to the changing rooms to get changed. Blaise and I will be watching and cheering you guys on from the stands." She smiled, dragging Blaise with her to the Slytherin stands.

   Draco rolled his eyes and sighed as he walked to the changing rooms, Harry in tow. "I'm sure you'll do great out there, Draco!" Harry smiled, looking at Draco. "Thanks, Harry." Draco smiled back at the male.

¤♡¤

   It was now time for the Slytherins tryouts. Harry and Draco stood next to each other as they waited for the captain. "Alright! Enough talking!" Marcus Flint, the Slytherin Quidditch captain shouted, making his way to the rest of the team. "I'm only saying this once, so listen up! I only want the best of the best. The losers won't ever be on my team." He sneered, looking at Harry.
   Harry stared back, scoffing. "Alright! Everyone in position! Now!" Everyone ran to get in position. Harry, and some other boy Harry didn't know the name of, was high in the air. Harry could see Draco, who was staring at the Quaffle. The Quaffle was released, the snitch and Bludgers aswell. Draco grabbed the Quaffle, and raced towards the opposite hoops. Harry stayed on the look out for the Snitch, while Crabbe and Goyle beated the Bludgers with the bats.

   After a few games, Flint called everyone back. "Alright! I have decided on my teams. Crabbe and Goyle as my beaters, Malfoy as my Chaser, and Potter as my Seeker." Everyone else groaned, but stopped when Flint glared at everyone. "Now, get back to the common room." Flint walked away to the changing rooms, his friends behind him.

~~
What do you think?? Is it good?

Anyway! Thanks for reading! Comment and share to your friends!
♡Insane_Bookworm