Friends With Benefits?

18+ CONTENT

As soon as Draco's member was exposed to the cold air, he shivered, looking up. Harry licked his lips before the warmth of his mouth heated up Draco's member. Draco moaned, throwing his head back. Harry slowly bobbed his head, unsure how to do this. Draco's small moans and heavy pants were an indication that he was doing it right. The male went faster, Draco's moans became louder. Due to Draco's moans, Harry's dick was soon becoming hard, making him shift uncomfortably, but he continued to suck Draco off.

Draco buried his hand in Harry's hair, and pulled on his black locks, making Harry moan. The vibrations he felt were heavenly, and he thrusted into Harry's mouth, the boy not gagging. The tip of his dick hit the back of Harry's throat. Wanting more, Harry shoves more of Draco into his mouth, making sure to lick the veins that popped out.

Draco was going wild. He felt so good, and it was all thanks to his best friend. He never wanted this pleasure to stop, not ever, but he couldn't stop thinking about how he was using Harry. He never thought of Harry as a toy, never. He liked Harry, he was his best friend, but, recently, those feelings were changing. He's had these feelings since he first heard of Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived. But he never had a shot at being friends with him, or a relationship. He was a Slytherin, Harry was a Gryffindor. They were supposed enemies, so they went with it. But, when Harry was resorted in their third year, and was placed in the Snake's pit, he couldn't help but feel happiness and also pity. Pity because he was sorted into the most hated house in Hogwarts, and happiness because he might actually have a chance.

But when Peterson got in the picture, he tried to move on. He went to talk to Blaise about it, but the two ended up dating secretly until the end of Fourth year. Now, both Draco and Harry are single, and mingling with other persons. Harry pulled away from Draco's dick, but only to lick up the base, towards the head. He pulled the foreskin a little, sticking his tongue inside. The sensation it sent made Draco go crazy. Harry continued to pleasure the male, shoving his hand down his own pants. "H-Harry~" moaned Draco as Harry pulled the extra skin back, kitty licking the pale pink tip. He innocently looked up at Draco while deep throating him once more. "H-Harry, I'm going to cum~" Draco moaned, biting his lip. Harry only went faster, the pumps on his dick in sync with how fast he was bobbing his head, wanting Draco's seed in his mouth. Harry was driven crazy for sex, or anything remotely related.

Once Draco came, he was surprised to see Harry swallow his semen instead of spitting it out. Harry licked his lips, a blush on his face. "You taste sweet Draco. Almost as sweet as candy." Harry giggled taking his pants off to change. He borrowed boxers from Draco since he didn't want to walk around in his own jizz. "I-I hope this doesn't change anything between us, Harry." Draco said, panting. He put his boxers back on, not looking at Harry. "Hey, it's fine Draco."  Harry said as he sat on Draco's lap his arms wrapped around his neck. "I quite enjoyed that. Didn't you?" Harry frowned, making Draco shake his head. Draco always hated seeing Harry so sad. "I enjoyed it, Harry. Thank you." Harry instantly grinned, and kissed Draco out of happiness. Draco was shocked, but eventually kissing back. The two kissed passionately, their mouths moving in sync. Their lips fit perfectly together, as if they were meant to be.

The kiss soon got heated once more, small and soft moans were passed between the two boys. Draco pulled away only to kiss down Harry's neck. Harry moaned softly, biting his lip as he titled his head. Draco made a few hickeys on his neck, making the younger male moan. He pulled away from Harry's neck and admired his work.

After another blowjob from Harry, the two laid breathless on Draco's bed, staring at the ceiling. "Dray, I never want this to end. I don't want the pleasure to end." Harry said as he looked at Draco, who looked at him confused. "So what do you want to do about it?" He asked, hopeful Harry would say something he wanted to hear for so long. "We can be Friends with Benefits?" Harry suggested. "That way, we can do these kinds of things and not feel awkward about it." He said, smiling softly. "Uh... sure. Why not?" He said sadly. He didn't want to be friends with benefits, but if he could do things with Harry, than he will do whatever the raven haired boy wanted. Harry smiled, and pecked Draco's lips. Harry than yawned, rubbing his eyes. "Bed time?" Harry agreed, nodding. Harry snuggled up to Draco, his head on the males chest. Draco blushed, and smiled softly. He stroked his hair softly before closing his eyes and falling asleep, Harry soon after.

SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS, BUT I WANTED TO POST THIS BEFORE MY EXAMS AND ILL BE STUDYING ALL WEEK SO I PROBABLY WONT HAVE TIME TO UPDATE. ILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER, I PROMISE.

I love you! 💕

-Insane_Bookworm