Part 7 Music Project

Dorm
10pm

JiHoon ah.

Seung Hyun said as he walked over to JiYeon who was laying on the couch and watching television.

Oh hyung.

She replied and continued watching the show. Seung Hyun sat down beside her and leaned back. He stared at the screen for a while.

Yah, isn't this a drama series?

Seung Hyun sighed and ran a hand through is hair. JiYeon nodded slowly, eyes still fixed on the television screen. Seung Hyun turned to look at the clock.

Yah, it's getting late...

He started.

What show is this by the way?

He asked. JiYeon turned to look at Seung Hyun briefly then back to the screen.

A sad one.

She stated bluntly. Seung Hyun scoffed and went over to his bed. He changed into his pajamas and took a seat beside JiYeon on the couch.

Yah, when do you want to start on the project? You, me, JiYong and YoungBae.

Seung Hyun nudged JiYeon who gave him a glare in return. Seung Hyun raised his hands, surrendering. JiYeon turned back to the television and sighed.

It's due... In like two weeks?

JiYeon cocked her head and turned to Seung Hyun. He flipped his hair to the side and stared back at JiYeon. JiYeon felt her heart flutter like never before.

Why is he giving me this feeling? It's feels so... Familiar. It's like I've felt this special feeling from a long time ago. This gaze...

JiYeon thought as she continued taking in Seung Hyun's facial features. Seung Hyun frowned a little.

Why do you keep staring at me?

His deep voice snapped JiYeon out of her thoughts. She rubbed the back of her neck and looked back at the television to avoid the awkwardness.

It's due in two weeks but we still have to start somewhere.

Seung Hyun sighed and stood up, going back to his bed and flopping down. He grabbed the blanket and pulled it over his head to block off the light.

Next day
Dorm
6pm

Hyung~

JiYong squealed as he bashed into the dorm, embracing Seung Hyun who was barely changed.

Fuck off Ji!

Seung Hyun hissed as JiYong. He pouted and stood there for a while before smirking.

Oh~ hyung, have you been seeing someone? You seem like you worked out a lot.

JiYong poked Seung Hyun's bare chest and punched his chiseled abs lightly. Seung Hyun glared at him and slapped his arm.

My stomach is still healing you idiot!

Seung Hyun hissed and grabbed the bandages and the new bottle of medicated oil that Dong Wook had given him.

Hyung, let me do it for you!

JiYong squealed and snatched the bandage away from Seung Hyun.