Factions High School

Hey guys! This is my very first fanfic so I am HELLA nervous about it. Yes its about if the characters of Divergent go to High School. I am glad you stopped by to read my lil ole fanfic. I am a complete virgin at this (not at writing though!) so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave reviews! I hope my story is different from the rest. Sit back and enjoy!

(Tris POV)

The sunlight beems down on my skin, acting as a warm blanket. I look around to see that I am in a medow full of flowers and and soft green grass, summertime. Its beautiful here, like my own serenity maded just for me. I look down to see that I am in a white sundress. Its very light and flowy and I also notice that I am barefoot. I look down at my toes to see that they are painted my favorite colors, red with black trim. Hmm, why am I dressed like a hippie with these awesome nails? I look up to see a girl standing infront of me wearing the same thing. Her blond hair is flowing in the wind and she has a flower crown on top of her head. She has strikingly gray eyes with blue trim around them, just like me. The only difference is that this girl is extremely gorgeous! Did she come from Seventeen Magazine or what? I step closer and I see that she is mimicking me. "Well that's not nice" we both say. I realize that its a giant mirror and that is me I'm looking at. Woah...damn I'm a hot hippie! I hear russling in the bushes to the right of me. "Who's there?" I ask my intruder with a calm voice. A man steps out of the bushes, a tall man, like a foot taller that me, and he just stands there. What is he like 6'3? I can barely make out his face but he seems hansome from where I'm standing. "What is your name sir, and why are here?" I ask him calmly again. I see that he is well built, like someone who works out. He has brown hair and the only thing I can make out of his face is his deep blue eyes that for some reason makes me melt. He opens his mouth and starts to call my name. "Beatris. Beatris. Beatris." His voice sounds so familiar...why does he sound like my brother Caleb? "BEATRIS! Wake the hell up!!"

I open my eyes to find Caleb standing over. My face stings a little and realized he slapped me awake. Immediately I tackle him and pin him on the ground in a second. "What the hell Caleb?! Why are you in my room at 6:30 in the fucking morning?!" I scream at him. He looks up at me dumbfounded and starts laughing his head off. It just pisses me off even more and I hit him in the chest. "WHAT. THE. FUCK!" He finally catches his breath and stops laughing. "Its your first day at your new school Beatris, DUH! Now get the hell off me so you can get ready. I'm not gonna be the reason you don't "look good" on your first day." The realization hits me and I immediately get up and quickly kick Caleb out of my room. "AND WHAT THE HELL DID I  SAY ABOUT CALLING ME BEATRIS! YOU CAN GO BACK TO YOUR DORMS NOW!" I yell at him. Caleb is extremely smart, so smart that he is a smart ass but with no common sense. He graduated early as validictorian and got into Yale. He has been here in Houston since we moved down here last week from Chicago. Thank goddness today he is going back.

I go into my bathroom and take a quick hot shower, blow dry my hair out and put it up. I put on some neutral makeup, a thin line of black eye liner and a whole bunch of mascara. I walk out the bathroom and choose to wear a black crop top with red tribal trim around the neck line, sleaves, and bottom the the shirt. I slip on black ripped high-waisted skinny jeans, black and red addias, and I tie a red flannel shirt around my waist. I look in the mirror, realizing I looking nothing like the me in my dreams, and take down my hair, letting it fall to the middle of my back. I put the(you guessed it)red hair tie around my wrist. I grab my backpack and my keys and head down stairs, nervous that I am walking into a new school in the middle of sophmore year. Oh great I will now be known as 'the new girl'.

Everytime I am in this house I keep wondering why my parents bought this extra huge house. The neighbor hood is called River Oaks and its a lot of beautiful, big houses down here. I guess its is true that everything is bigger in Texas. The house is a two-story with 5 bedrooms, a large kitchen, a large living room, a indoor and outdoor pool both with huge hot tubs, and a theater room. Its funny how they bought this big house but I am usually the only one here since my brother went to college. My parents are always on business trips or working long hours at the office. They figured they would get a big house for when I make friends and invite people over I guess. I walk into the kitchen and I see on the bar freshly made waffles with powdered sugar, strawberries and warm maple syrup with scrambled eggs and toast. My waters vigourously and I dive into the plate. I notice a note by food and I grab it and read it. "Hey honey! I had to leave for work early this morning so I made breakfast for you and your brother. It is your first day of school and your brother should be heading back to college now. Anyways there is a possiblity that I won't be back tonight so feel free to order whatever and invite friends over! Your dad called from Dallas and says he misses and loves you guys so much. I love you so much and have a great day! -Mom". I make a note on my iPhone 5s to thank my mom later on. "Bye sis! Have a great day! Or screw it up, its up to you!" Caleb calls from the front door and heads out. "Bye big head!" I yell back. I put my dish in the dishwasher and head to the garage where my baby is parked. My 1971 red Camaro that looks like I just bought it off the auction block. I turn on the radio to 97.9 the Box and Partition by Beyonce comes on. I pull out the drive way in a better mood feeling more confident that today is really gonna be a great day.