6

The Denali's has indeed stayed at the Swan residence much to Charlie's chagrin. He was teased mercilessly, but loved the girls nonetheless.

Bella had been taking Angela out on several dates and was enjoying time with her mate.

Angela

Just her name was enough to cause Bella to smile. She was lost in thought about her mate staring at her during art. Angela was caught up in her project, concentrated look in her eyes. Eyebrows furrowed, her head being held up by one hand. The other hand drawing, bringing her creation to life.

Beautiful

No other word could describe her mate. The softness of her skin, the kindness of her heart. She could barely believe that she could finally be with Angela. She was so cute with those black rimmed glasses, dark hair cascading down her back, a few stray hairs framing her face. She was just so effortlessly gorgeous.

Without thinking Bella reached over and tucked the stray hairs behind Angela's ear. Angela briefly looked up, smiled then went back to her work. They had begun doing this, unspoken words, communicating without speaking. They were happy just to be. Neither were jealous, neither rushed, for as much as Bella wanted her mate, they truly had forever and she would treasure and wait for the right time.

Bella had been one in the last to jump into a sexual relationship with any female who showed interest. She never took advantage of anyone but also didn't deny herself pleasure if it was freely offered. Angela changed all of that for her. She wanted to be better, to be better for her. Forever truly as it would seem would truly not be long enough to be with her love.

'You know it's hard to concentrate when you keep staring.'

Bella laughed, 'but you are so beautiful, how can I not look?'

'Charmer'

Bella smiled, but before she could say anything in response the bell rang signaling the end of school.

They had made plans with the Cullen's and Denali's to come over after school, something about a few hours after school the Cullen's other member finally making it into town.

The group had been chatting animatedly for hours. The Denali's had been overjoyed to see Esme finally let loose, and adored Renee's hairbrained schemes and easy going playful attitude. The overt sexual nature of their relationship had not lessened and the other members of the Cullen clan had hastily made another house for the newly mated pair well out of hearing range. Renee's smug smile when they were gifted the house was proof enough she couldn't be happier. Esme had been walking around like a sexy confident Nancy Sinatra in her prime.

'Come here sexy and give me some sugar'. Renee spoke jokingly

Esme giggled and sat on Renee's lap, straddling her lap Chest to Chest and leaned down and gave her a deep kiss

Kate wolf whistled loudly to Renee flipping her off but grabbing her mate's but pushing their cores closer together

Used to the pairs overt sexual nature everyone just turned around laughing at the continuing couple, until they heard a disgusted grunt

'Mom! What are you doing?! That's a SIN!'

Everyone turned to see the newcomer, most rolled their eyes used to his Victorian nonsense.

Renee broke the kiss never breaking eye contact with her Esme and spoke over her mate's shoulder for a moment and said, 'I'd say she's getting ready to do me son, it may be sinful but it feels oh sooo good' diving in for another deep kiss. This time slipping a hand into a now unbuttoned blouse of her mate cupping a barely restrained breast, since she rarely ever anymore wore a bra around Renee.