Chapter 1

Jasmine POV

I woke the next morning looking like a hot mess. I got up out the bed and headed to the shower. I stripped out of my clothes and stood underneath the shower head. The warm water felt so good hitting my skin. After a few minutes I decided to get out and brush my teeth and fix my hair. I walked back into my room and looked for what I was going to wear.

* 15 Mins Later *

I was wearing a mint green crop top with a floral print and the number zero on it, my high-waisted jeans with rips in them, and my Aqua 11s. For jewelry, I put on some mint green studs, my silver Rolex, and I had my Steve Madden side purse. I decided I was gonna go to the mall today so I was gonna invite Janiyah. I walked into her room and jumped up and down on her bed.

"NIYAH BABY GET UP, COME TO THE MALL WITH ME" I screamed.

"Nigga, first, get the fuck off of me please." I gigged and got off of her.

"Second, okay just let me get ready"

"Okay, & hurry up cus we gonna go to IHOP first"

"Kay, now get the fuck out!" she screamed

"Rude ass" I said while throwing her shoe at her then ran.

* 45 Mins Later *

"Damn, took you long enough! But you look cute thou." I said giggling.

She had on her hot pink crop top, some light blue Levi jeans with rips in them, her pink Lebrons, and her Michael Kors side purse.

"Thanks boo, you do too" she said back.

"I try, I try" I said jokingly. "Nah, but thank you"

We walked out the door, headed to the Range Rover, and we was out.

* 20 Mins Later *

We arrived at the mall and when we walked in, all eyes were on us. I seen some girl I don't like meaning mugging me so I chuckled and said "Take a picture it'll last longer baby girl." She just turned away.

" So which store you wanna go to first?" I asked Janiyah.

"Umm, Forever 21?" she replied.

"Okay, let's go"

We walked across the mall to Forever 21.

***

When we were done shopping we had went out to eat then headed back home.

"I had a good time with you today boo!" I said to Janiyah.

"Me too girl, but me, you, and Kayden all needa go out somewhere and have a family day one day." she said.

"Yeah, we do" I said back to her while walking upstairs to my room.

I went into the closet, put on my pajamas, climbed into bed, put my phone on the charger, and went straight to sleep.

*******************************

Short chapter but tell me how I did.

VOTE & COMMENT