Chapter 2

Jasmine POV

I woke up to the sound of Janiyah and Kayden arguing. " SHUT UP YOU TWO! AND WHY ARE YALL ARGUING THIS EARLY ?" I yelled. I didn't get any reply so I just got up, made my bed, and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, and hop in the shower.

* 20 Minutes Later *

Once I got out the shower I went into my closet and picked out my outfit, which was, a black and white jersey with double zeros on it, high-waisted bleach washed jeans, and my Concord 11s. For accessories, I put on my silver studs, my Rolex, and my Michael Kors side purse. I grabbed my phone and my lip gloss. I walked downstairs and saw Janiyah eating cereal. "Goodmorning J, question, why were you and Kayden arguing earlier ?" I asked. " Cus I walked in on him while he was doing one of his hoes & told him not to catch something. He is so disgusting! You know that the third girl this week?" she replied. "Oh hell no! Kayden STOP BEING TRIFLIN AND BRINGING THESE NASTY FAST GIRLS INTO THIS HOUSE!" I yelled so he can hear me. " Janiyah I'll be back, I'm going out." "Okay, be safe" she replied. I walked out the door into my 2014 all white Jaguar and headed to the Chinese place for some food... I know its weird to eat Chinese food for breakfast but I was really craving it, I don't know why. Once I got into the Chinese place I ordered my food, got it, and went to my car. Is it weird to eat food in the parking lot and just stare at people? lmao yes I'm weird. Once I was done I went to the mall to see if I saw anything that I didn't see yesterday. As I was walking I bumped into a hard chest and fell. I looked up and seen the boy who delivered my food the other day. " We meet again " he says. I laugh "Yes, we have" " What's your name?" he asked. " Jasmine. Yours? " I replied. "Khalil" he said. "Well, it was nice bumping into you Khalil, literally." He laughed, " You too, Jasmine." As I was about to walk away he pulled me back and said, " Can I get your number this time?" I sighed, "Sure, give me your phone." He gave me his phone and I put my number in and waved goodbye to him. I walked out the mall and back to my car and drove home. I walked inside and plopped down on the couch. I turned on the TV and watched Pretty Little Liars for the rest of the night.

hey guys, I finally updated! Hallelujah, praise the lord lol. You guys deserve this and I know I haven't been on wattpad in months ! Anyway, um here you go and I think this is kinda short but oh well! VOTE & COMMENT! Also read my other book!

- Josoooo