Chapter 1

It was dark. Night was at its peak. The bright stars spread in the black ocean were bit enough to alter the darkness.
Moon was playing hide and seek behind the cotton clouds. Below the vast spread black ocean, a beautiful kingdom was sleeping. It was surrounded by a range of dormant volcano UZBA, on its northern borders. The lightning tomb of castle was clearly visible as an only illuminating body in the whole kingdom. It was the castle of deities, the elite class people, the rulers who were capable of supernatural powers. They were known as Sinokians, and were the supreme and the only rulers of Pangaea. The Sinokians never had a male ruler,they were bound by a custom which was set by their pre-rulers that only a female can occupy the throne of Pangaea. Margrel Carlson,at present she was the queen (Goddess) of Pangaea. But from past some time she was not well..she was suffering a curse.
Behind the grand castle a very dense forest was spread. The forest was the home of all sorts of supernatural creatures. Huge pine trees..never allowed sunlight to penetrate downwards.
* * *
In that silent night, there was some movement, too feeble to trace. It seemed that somebody was moving very fast in the deep and deadly flora.
Two horsemen were galloping fast...clearing the dense fogg...they were moving towards the Edgecrust end. It was though a sacred place but was prohibited for Savians to visit.
Edgecrust was a cave like structure with a narrow opening,which was guarded by two Shedues.
Shedues were heavenly creatures with body of a man, legs of horse and enormous wings like that of a giant white swan.
They were there to protect the torquikso stone, which was kept inside the cave. The torquikso stone was the most powerful thing existed ever on this whole Pangaea.
No one from the elite class could enter the cave..except the queen & the Shedues. Savians didn't even knew about this place.

Those two men,in the darkest hour of night were racing fast towards their destination. Their capes were floating backwards because of the speed of horses. Galloping of the horses stopped as they reached Edgecrust end. First man dismounted from his horse and walked towards the entrance but the second man hid himself behind one of the great pine trunk.
In front of the man,there was a phenomenal view. A beautiful cave with great waterfalls in backdrop. He was amazed by this view. In the silvery moonlight,the whole atmosphere was more delightful to watch.
The man came closer to one of the two Shedues,

"Your majesty,can I know the reason of my Lord's visit to this place that too in the midnight hour,when the whole Pangaea is sleeping" first Shedu asked as he bowed in front of the man..second one joined him too.

By the gestures of both the Shedues it was clear that they were aware of the man's identity.

"Queen wants to secure the torquikso, as she is engulfed by the thought that Savians may try to capture it. So she had sent me with this divine vessel. Put it over the torquikso, it will form a layer around it".The man answered the question.

This reply was enough to bring signs of displeasure to both of those grand creatures. To clear his doubts the second one asked
" But why will Savians try to capture it,when they don't even know about its existence".

His question came as blow to the man,he searched for an answer and then with a fumbling tone he said

"Savians have rebelled, somebody has betrayed the Sinok community,he tried to kill our Queen. He has disclosed our secrets,now he is the leader of Savians and want to rule Pangaea. No more questions now,just do what Queen has instructed us to do"

By saying so, the man handed over the beautiful golden carved pitcher to the Shedue. Shedue walked inside the cave,and as per the instructions he covered the shining blue stone with that pitcher. But then,something very strange happened, as soon as he covered the stone it disappeared from its place. Panic broke out in a moment,it was clear to the Shedue that something very strange had happened ,they were cheated.

Outdoors.
Something more strange was witnessed by the second shedue,he saw that the man face started dissolving. It changed into a face of other person. Shedue was astonished to see that..it seemed that he know who was he...because what he said was unusual.." You! But how you came out of that place"

The man smirked and replied arrogantly "there is no such trap made....which can capture me"
He took out his wand and uttered
"heriotza" in a moment a splash of light emerged from his wand....towards the Shedue.
He was dead.

Hearing noise outside, the first shedu rushed outwards. He converted from a fragile beautiful piece to a warrior with body of man and wings of swan.
As he came outside he saw the man standing at a distance of just few steps from the dead body of his fellow.

He prepared to attack from behind but suddenly a flash of light came towards him from the forest. He also collapsed and died.
The man who was till now standing behind the trees came out of the darkness.

They both laughed...as they kicked the bodies of the two creatures.
"I hope lord will appreciate our work! poor creatures" they two laughed again.

The vessel actually was a mystic bridge which is used by the deities to teleport themselves.
The torquikso was now stolen, and now it was in some evil hands...may morning bring something good for the fate of Pangaea.