Intro Ch1

December 1, 2015 10:00pm
Rose
My family and I are going on a road trip to stay with  just to get away for a little while.
"Moomm, Daaadd! I'm hungry can we get something to eat!" Belle whines
Belle is my older sister and our oldest brother is name Damien.
"Belle we gotta drop off these birthday gifts to your cousins then we will find somewhere to stop and eat." My mother says to belle
An hour later after giving gifts to close friends....
It was very dark and very hard for my father to focus on the road. All of the sudden a big ass truck comes our way "DAVID WATCH OUT!!" My mother screams my father swerved off the road and our car goes down a hill and then.....I blacked out.....

"Sweetie, Rose! Come on rose wake up!!....WAKE UP!!" Mother screams
I wake up, we're upside down my sister and mother are screaming and trying to get us out. I turn to look at my dad "dad?? I'm scared." I say quietly "everything will be alright." He says unbuckling my seatbelt. I crawled out of the car and fell into belles arms. "David, Damien come on!" My mother yells crying my father gets out of the car and tries to get Damien out. "No! Just go without me I'll find away out." Damien says "Noo come on!!" My mother yells grabbing Damien's hand tight. The car starts to tip over and mother is being dragged by the car. "I love you mom tell the rest I love them too." Damien says he lets go of my mothers hand and the car falls off the cliff. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" My mother screams while my father holds her tightly crying.
I can't believe
That
I
Just
Watched my brother......
Die.....