one - sunday glooms

chapter one- sunday glooms

hinata sighed,

it was another day at the empty bookstore, and to make it worse-

it was pouring down rain.

"hinata-san,"

hinata hated the rain.

"hinata-san,"

he was a little ball of sunshine! everyone knew that there was no sun when it rained-

"hinata-san,"

the said boy jerked his head up, "a-ah! gomen kiyoko-senpai!"

the beautiful woman giggled, "is the book i ordered here yet?" it's almost yachi's birthday (i don't actually know when her birthday is just go with it lol) and i really need it,"

"oh it is! it came in this morning, let me go get it," hinata said, he walked to the back storage closet and grabbed 'glooms and blooms' by a popular new writer, kageyama tobio.

   kageyama tobio made his writing debut by creating the wonderful trio of books called, 'the death trilogy', and has been making tons of books since. no one knows what he look likes though, he holds no meet ups and only has a twitter account to inform his fans of when a new book is released. kageyama's tweets have very little emotion and there are some conspiracy theories that tobio is actually a robot.

   of course, hinata knows better than that and owns every single book that tobio has written.

   "here you go kiyoko-senpai! tell yachi that i wished her a happy birthday," shouyo said as he handed her the white plastic bag.

   "arigatou hinata-san," kiyoko said as her taxi pulled up, then she opened her umbrella and left.

   about five minutes have passed after she left and hinata was bored. again.

   suddenly the door opened and hinata was greeted with a tall black haired male.

   "h-hello and welcome to 'books and books!" hinata said, in a slightly higher pitched voice.

   "that's a weird name. do you sell books?" the guy said, tilting his head.

   hinata couldn't tell if the male was serious or not.

   "u-uh, yes. that's why it's called 'books and books' sir. "

   "oh"

...

   "is t-there a book your interested in?" hinata said, confused by the blue eyed male.

   "do you have anything by kageyama tobio?"

   hinata's head perked up by the name of his favorite writer, "oh course! i'm a big fan of his, i'm sure you'll love his books, are you interested in him too?!"

   "hmm? oh sure, which aisle are they in?"

   "o-oh, aisle five," hinata said, saddened, because he wanted to talk more to the strange guy, hinata didn't know why though, he literally looked like he could kill a man.

   "thanks," the black haired man said.

after about thirty minutes, the man gathered up his stuff and was about to walk out the door.

"wait your leaving already?"

the black haired male turned around, did he want him to stay?

"i mean- i don't want to tell you what to do but, you read here for thirty whole minutes and your not even going to buy the book," hinata laughed, "at least tell me your name."

'why is he laughing? did i do something funny?' the blue eyed boy wondered.

"kageyama."

...

'WAIT IDIOT WHY DID YOU SAY THAT OH NOOOOO' kageyama's head was having a breakdown, but hinata was clueless to the fact that his idol was right in front of him.

"that's a cool name, well, see you later!" hinata said, smiling big.
-
wow thx 4 reading chapter one

word count- 575