two - monday meetings

chapter two- monday meetings

kageyama quickly ran out the store.

he sprinted in the rain to the new apartment the bought near by.

by time he got home, it was eight o clock and tobio was dripping wet.

kageyama took a warm shower and then went to the kitchen to prepare a late dinner.

'i wonder if that other guy with the orange hair has eaten yet,'

even though the chance of kageyama seeing him again was low, he thought about that bookstore worker a lot.

kageyama popped in a movie in the tv and ate his dinner on the black leather couch, he grabbed his sliver iphone six and checked his twitter account.

@-owlmom- good job with the new book @-kageyamatobio

@-kuroothekoolkat- W O W TOBIOOOO I LIVED FOR GLOOM AND BLOOM PLZ WRITE 4EVER AND EVER ILY K BAI ❤️💛💚💙💜💓💞💕❣💗💖💘💝💟

@-hinatatheace!!- The book was so detailed!!!1!! Truly another masterpiece by @-kageyamatobio

seeing all the positive feedback made kageyama want to write a book right here right now, but before he did that, he liked all of his favorite tweets.

he stopped when he saw the last one though, the guy in the profile picture looked awfully familiar.

@-hinatatheace!!- The book was so detailed!!!1!! Truly another masterpiece by @-kageyamatobio

kageyama looked closer at the guy's profile and selfies and saw that it was the guy from the bookstore.

tobio doesn't know why he did it , but the messaged the 'so-called-hinata-shouyo'

-
@-kageyamatobio- henlo.

-

great, he started out the text with a typo.

-
@-kageyamatobio- oops i meant hello.

@-hinatatheace!!- Hello??

@-kageyamatobio- hi. i saw you at a bookstore today.

@-hinatatheace!!- Wait

@-hinatatheace!!- WAIT

@-hinatatheace!!- BUT YOUR KAGEYAMA TOBIO

@-kageyamatobio- i know.

@-hinatatheace!!- SO ARE YOU

@-hinatatheace!!- THE CUTE GUY WITH THE BLACK HAIR?!?!!!?!!!?

@-kageyamatobio- i guess

@-kageyamatobio- i don't consider myself cute

@-hinatatheace!!- AHHHHHHHHHH

@-hinatatheace!!- WAIT WHY DID YOU PM ME

@-hinatatheace!!- DO YOU WANNA BUY A BOOK

@-kageyamatobio- i wanted to say hi.

@-hinatatheace!!- Oh

@-hinatatheace!!- Hello!! My name is Hinata Shouyo and I like volleyball!!!!11!!

after another hour of talking to the small orange haired male, they decided to meet up tomorrow at a cafe called 'cup o sugar' that was located near the bookstore.

it was going to be fun.

-

hinata woke up in a cold sweat.

what if kageyama didn't like him? he practically fanboyed over him at the bookstore! kageyama probably thought hinata was crazy. this wasn't good, hinata jumped out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

it was five in the morning and five hours before they were going to meet.

shouyo had to calm down somehow, so he turned on the radio and started to make chocolate chip pancakes and squeeze some fresh orange juice, he would of made coffee but yamaguchi had forbidden him from having it, and even took the whole package of coffee grounds.

how rude :(.

-

kageyama put on a white sweater and khaki shorts, he grabbed his apartment keys and started to walk to the cafe, since he was still saving up for a car, he was going to be walking everywhere for a while.

hinata wore a gray top, black pants, and a green coat. he gathered up his keys and courage, and hopped onto his blue bicycle.

   when hinata entered the cafe, his eyes instantly searched the room for a tall, blue eyes, black haired, sexy-

   "hinata, right?"

-
wow wow wow

credit to artist

word count - 575