five - thursday date

credit to artist.

chapter five - thursday date

right before hinata fell asleep in his bed on wednesday, he got a text from kageyama.

-
@-kageyamatobio- would u lik 2 go on date 2morrow?,
-

hinata practically screamed.

-
@-hinatatheace!!- Sure!!!!!!!1!!!!
-

hinata jumped out of his cozy bed and nearly ran into (face first) his closet.

   he pulled out every sweater and every pair of pants that he owns.

this was going to be fun.

kageyama, on the other hand, had the same situation.

he took out all of his clothing that he thought was a suitable choice for the date, and tried ALL of them on.

he tried on a white sweater, an ugly christmas sweater, a knit cardigan with a gray under shirt.

at last the duo settled both on an unintentional matching black sweatshirt and gray pants.

how cute.

-

when the two boys first saw each other on thursday at ihop, they screamed.

"WHAT- WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY OUTFIT BOKE!" tobio screamed with a blushing face.

"NO YOUR WEARING MY OUTFIT! AND STOP CALLING ME 'BOKE!'"

and then, and spooky era came from behind them.

they slowly turned around, just to be met with hinata's boss, and the waiter from the duo's 'cup o sugar' date.

"d-d-daichi-san! h-h-how are you this f-fine morning-"

"daichi! stop being so rude and introduce me to your little friends!" the gray haired male said, "hello! i am sugawara koushi! you also work at the book store right?"

"yup! are you daichi-san's so-called-angel-that-was-sent-down-from-heaven he talks about?" hinata said.

this made things worse.

but both of the boys were to oblivious to realize this.

"sir please come take a seat," a bored voice said to the duo, they turned around to see an un-natural blond with long hair leading them to another booth that was away from hinata's boss's table.

the waiter, whose name tag said 'kenma', gave them menus (it took me ten minutes to remember what they were called smh) and walked away to flirt- i mean talk to some bed head.

"wow kageyama-kun! these are look delicious! hey hey, which one are you getting?"

"kageyama-kun? when did that happen boke?," tobio asked.

"hm? a-ah i- um, well y-you see, uh oH WAITER-SAAANN! WE'RE READY TO ORDER!"

"it's been literally one minute, are you sure you know what you want to order?" the lazy waiter said.

"h-haha yup! i'll take a [insert some sugary weird food] and an orange juice,"

'that's cannibalism,' kageyama thought.

"and what do you want sir?"

"i'll have waffles." kageyama said.

when the blond waiter left, hinata leaned over to tobio and whispered, "waffles are boring,". and then he blew into kageyama's ear.

not a good idea.

"BOKE-"

"sir i'm sorry but we ran out of waffles, is there anything else you would want?" kenma asked.

"oh uh plain pancakes, no syrup,"

after kenma left, hinata started to make fun of kageyama's food choices again.

"hiNATA BOKE-"

"i'm sorry sir we ran out of pancake and syrup,"

   "eh? i- um, ok, just get me a, um bacon with a side of eggs-"

   "we ran out of that too," kenma interrupted.

   "well then i'll take a-"

   "we just sold the last of that too,"

   "THEN WHAT DO YOU HAVE?!"

   "nothing,"

   "WHAT DO YOU MEAN-"

   "kageyama-kun we should g-go,"
hinata said, trying to prevent the boy from destroying the whole place.

   "FINE, bUT I AM GIVING YOU ONE STAR ON YELP-" then hinata finally dragged him out of the ihop.

-

well that was fun.

word count- 611 words.