Chapter 18: Meet my family

Branch and Poppy walked through Troll village and saw that everyone was already decorating for the wedding. They looked towards the stage and saw that Fall Out Troll was back with a family Branch knew very well which caused a huge smile to appear on his face. The Father Troll who looked to be in his 50's was dark blue with green hair, orange nose and blue eyes. He wore an orange vest with green shorts. The mother troll who looked to be 49 was light pink with dark purple hair, blue nose and pink eyes. She wore a yellow dress with a orange headband with red roses. The eldest child who looked to be 29 was a male troll with dark purple skin, Golden yellow hair, yellow nose and pink eyes. He wore a light blue vest with blue pants. The second oldest was a female who looked 27 had light teal blue skin, dark purple hair, purple nose and blue eyes. She wore a purple dress and headband with lillies. The third oldest was a male who looked 26 had light green skin, teal hair and dark green nose. He wore a black shirt with blue pants. And lastly was the youngest who we already know. "Branch we have six trolls who say that they're your aunt, uncle and cousins." Patrick said. Poppy looked at the six trolls in confusion. She thought that Branch's whole family was gone. "Thank you Patrick, we'll take it from here." Branch said with a smile. The band nodded with smiles and went to go practice the songs for the wedding. "Branch my nephew you finally catched yourself a woman! And a beautiful one at that." The dark blue troll said who had his arm wrapped around Branch's neck. "Yes I did uncle Jim." Branch said. "Ehem." They heard Poppy said. "Oh right sorry sweetie." Branch said sheepishly and wrapped his arm around her back. "Everyone this is my beautiful fiancé Princess Poppy." Branch said gesturing to Poppy. "Poppy this is my family. My uncle Jim Sunshine, my aunt Elizabeth Sunshine, my first oldest cousin Sylvester Sunshine , my second oldest cousin Jasmine Sunshine, my third oldest cousin who is my age I might add Stan Sunshine and my youngest cousin Tiffany Sunshine." Branch said gesturing to his family. "It's very nice to meet you all." Poppy said with a smile on her face. "The pleasure is all ours you're highness." Elizabeth said bowing along with her family. "Oh no please none of that, just call me Poppy." Poppy said. "I already know about you Poppy and might I add I'm so excited That you'll be marrying my cousin because you two look so cute together. You must really love my cousin enough to marry him don't you?" Tiffany said. Poppy and Branch looked at each other with loving smiles and eyes. "I sure do." Tiffany had a huge smile on her face along with her family. But suddenly they all heard the sound of squealing and turned to look at the stage seeing Patrick fanboy. Patrick stopped and saw that everyone was looking at him. He blushed and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry." He said and went back to rehearsing. Everyone laughed at his adorkable cuteness. "So would all of you like a tour around the Troll Tree?" Poppy said. "That sounds lovely." Elizabeth said and her family agreed. They were unaware that a purple troll was plotting his evil plan for tomorrow, all he had to do was make sure that Poppy was alone.  Okay everyone that's all for today and I want to thank you all for 10k readers and I'll update tomorrow. Anyway bye.