Chapter Twelve: Can't stop the feeling

Harry's POV

"I'm already showing up."

"Are you out of your mind Harry?!."

"No Ed, or shall I say..."

"Ed is fine with me."

"Okay, right. But I need to see Kendall, she would help me solve this case. And probably Cara."

"What if they refuse to help? And are you saying you'll use your girlfriend for this case?."

..

Kendall's POV

When I walked out of the kitchen, I saw Nathaniel trying to kiss Cara but she refused and slightly pushed him away.

"I'm tired Nathaniel, not now please." She just said and surprised when she saw me.

FF

I was in the room. She followed and find some clothes in her baggage. She's changing so I looked away. She locked the door when all of a sudden, I heard a cork coming out. I turned back to her and surprised when I saw her drinking.

Cara sat beside me on the bed.

"You want some?." She offered. I just looked at her.

"Sure." I shyly said as I took the glass and drank it.

We were drinking a lot and I started to become tipsy. She's just talking and talking while I listen and laugh at her jokes. At some other moment, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She stares back then look away. I knew it.

She's feeling it too.

"I wonder when--" she started talking when I suddenly grabbed her face and kiss her lips. Damn. I just can't take it anymore. Those lips felt so sweet and soft and and and...

But to my dismay, she didn't kiss me back. She even pushed me slightly away.

"Wha-what do you think you're doing?." She said confused, as she stood up.

"Uh--great, fuck--I'm terribly sorry Cara--I didn't me-- mean to--" gosh, I just closed my eyes because of embarrassment. And why am I stuttering?

Seriously Kendall? What were you thinking?!

"Ken--just-just stop. Fuck. You know what--let's just forget that any of this ever happened--you're just drunk--goodnight." She finally said then lay down beside me in the bed facing at the opposite side.

The next day. I woke up here alone.

Toktoktok!

"Kendall! Kendall! Please open the door!." I heard Selena still knocking that goddamn door. She sounds so excited.

"That's open you idiot." I said fixing the bed.

So the door opens. She was all smiles.

"Harry's here!." I don't know, but the world felt like falling apart that moment.

"Come oooon--" she added, grabbing my hand.

When we went downstairs, yes I wasn't dreaming. He's here. He ran towards me and pull me for a tight hug. I saw Cara looking at us with no expression in her face, she just looked away.

The same action that made me think that she feels the same unexplainable feelings like mine.

Harry finally pulled away saying, "I missed you so much Babe." As he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"So I guess everything is fixed and missing people are found--we're going home next thing in the morning." Gigi excitingly said.

"Uhm no--well I mean--my job here is not done yet. I still need to explain myself about the allegations and clean my name." Harry interrupted.

"That makes sense, but I hope that wouldn't take long dude."-Rob

"But seriously Harry, where have you been?." Selena curiously asked.

So Harry somehow explains it. I saw Nathaniel talking with Zayn and Gigi while Cara just excused herself to the bathroom.

"Uhm--Harry, I'd be in the bathroom for a sec." I excused.

So I followed Cara and as she's going inside, I pushed her there and locked the door.

"Come on Ken--what is it now? You know, if you want to talk about last night..." I didn't mind what she's been mumbling about, instead I just brushed my teeth with the toothbrush we bought for the time that I no longer remember.

When I'm done, I just looked at her. Then she stopped talking.

"Are you finished?." I said raising my eyebrow.

"We both have boyfriends Ken--but I've been feeling something weird inside me that I'm not supposed to feel towards a friend. Especially with a girl friend. So say it, what did you do to me?." She started talking again.

"I was about to ask you the same thing, but I think I already knew the answer for that and--"

"Kendall, I love Nathaniel. He's a good boyfriend and Harry is, too. We don't want to hurt these guys' feelings right?."

I was speechless.

I just held her face and let our foreheads touch each other when I felt tears dripping down my face. I knew that very moment that I'm going to let her go.

I pulled back and stared at her pink lips as if it would be the last time, thinking that last night would be the first and last time that I'd be able to kiss her like it was the most right thing in the universe.

Cara's right, Our boyfriends are great guys and they don't deserve any of these. I don't want to cheat even though I technically did.

"Why is it so easy to fall in love with you but so hard to love you?." I said wiping my own tears.

"Trust me, I was wondering the same thing too." Then someone suddenly knocked on the door. I felt my heart rapidly beating, just please don't let it any of the boys and to our relief,

"It's Gigi. Is someone in there? Goooosh."

"Yeah, coming." As both of us came out. We saw how confused Gigi is right now. She looked so shocked.

"Wha--what are you two doing in there?." She asked suspiciously. Damn Gigi might be thinking that something happened between us in the bathroom like in a ...

"We--well, I--am just brushing my teeth and--"

"I'm peeing." Cara added.

"Do you really need to go together?." Gigi asked.

"Is there a problem with that? I mean--we're both girls. You couldn't possibly think something else like-" Cara stopped, realizing what she was about to say.

"I was thinking of it like that." Gigi said with a giggle.

"Seriously Gigi--what the fu--"

"Oh shut up Kendall, I know you've been dying to fuck Cara, you horny bitch haha. No, just kidding. Well, I need to pee anyway."

For what Gigi just said, I felt a slight embarrassment which made our atmosphere deafening and awkward.

We walked at the balcony and found Selena standing alone.

"Where are the boys?." Cara asked.

"Police station. Harry got to be interrogated. Where have you been you two?." -Selena

Cara and I just looked at each other for a second and,

"Bathroom." We said in chorus.

"Okay?." Sounded a little bit weirded out.