Chapter One

Unedited

Lights flashed mercilessly in bright, rapid burst of red, blue, purple, the colors of night.

Music blared in the air, the bass vibrating the ground.

The atmosphere was on its knees begging for people to dance, and crowds that filled the open floor effortlessly compiled. Their sweaty bodies jumped, swayed, gyrated to the music that filled the air.

There was chaos in the air at The Hole tonight, and Jonathan Walker could feel it as he hide away in the private booth he had bought for the night. He could still see the faces of the crowd, and could still feeling the beat of the music mixing with his pulse, but he was far enough from the crowd that he would not be bothered, just as he liked it.. He scanned the crowds with hawk eyes while slowly swirling his glass half full of whisky.

He was waiting for something, but he wasn't sure what that something was yet.

He swept his eyes over the crowd below him once again, as he took a sip from his glass. It was only as the last drop of whiskey slide down his throat did he finally see her; the girl who looked like a sin.

She was dancing amongst the large crowd, her hips moving slowly and sensationally, but it was not only the way she was dancing that caught the eye of Jonathan, it was also the way she was dressed. The dress she wore was the color of blood, and hugged her curves like it was a second skin. His gaze slide down her body in a way that a predator would gaze at their prey, and tonight he planned on making her his prey.

In a swift movements Jonathan slide from his private booth and stalked over to where the girl was dancing. As he grew closer he found that the girl with the beautiful body had a beautiful face to match. She had skin the color of caramel and her face was not the type of beauty he was used to. She possessed a straight nose, high cheekbones, and the darkest brown eyes Jonathan had ever seen.

He was delighted at his pick for the night, and with the confidence of a man who knew no consequences he slide an arm around the girl's waist and drew her against his chest. The girl for a brief moment stiffened in confusion at the strange arm wrapped around her, but then as her eyes met Jonathan's she began to relax.

Soon the two were letting their bodies melt together, the hips grinding, and their hands wondering like they were teenagers at homecoming. It wasn't long until Jonathan found himself whispering in her ear begging her to join him in the booth that he had rented for the night. The girl, without hesitation, accepted his offer.

The pair clumsily weaved their way through the crowd to make it to that safety of booth.When the two arrived Jonathan all but ripped the curtain off the hanger when he was trying to close it. After the curtain was sealed in place, Jonathan turned to girl, with a look of pure hunger, and stalked towards her. The moment their lips met in a fierce battle of lust.The girl let her hands tangle in Jonathan's hair and Jonathan, began to press her body possibly close to him. Jonathan, unable to wait, ran an eager hand underneath the girl dress just barely grazing her warmth.

Suddenly, in an unpredictable act of dominance, the girl pushed Jonathan on one of the sofas that lined the wall, and climbed on top of him to straddle him waist. Jonathan barely had a moment to register what just happened, because in the next moment the girl had her lips pressed against his once more and he was once again lost in pure lust.

In fact Jonathan was so lost in lust, that he didn't even notice when a man slipped through the curtain. In fact he did not even notice when the girl he was kissing so passionately slipped a hand beneath her sinful dress and withdrew a small dagger that glinted in the dim light. In fact he was so lust in passion that he didn't even realize anything until he heard a throat being cleared.