*preview*

No art is mine
*charalines pov*
i smiled and walked to ra's al guals old temple . I saw damian but ignored him . Ive been kidnapped by his grandfather and traines to be an assasinan . And ive also fell in love with the most annoying, self centered , and a massive playboy Damian wayne . And i fucking hate it !
*memory bruh *
its 2010 i am with damian al gual . He is annoying yet we are close . I hope i never lose him .i hope we will grow up to find our parents . I suddenly bumbed into mr. ra's .I studdred an apology and walked away damian sighed and dragged me to the training room . we started to use our kattanas and i got distracted by his eyes and he sliced me with his katanna i screames in agnoy but then stoped myself from screaming . I started to kick at him he just smirked and dodged them easily . I suddenly kissed his cheek then i kicked him.
"ha i got you down ! Always be prepared damian . "
I was falling for an assasian
*back to the now *
i sighed as i sat down the truth was i always had on this ,this is what looked like 5 years ago when my hair was dyed black

i sighed and grabbed my katanna and my old mask (ignore the hair )

damian gasped i had the mask .  I put it on and started to cry ... I was killed by talia but brought back to life by ra's al ghal . i started to cry hard . The ild temple fading i felt damian hug me from behind . I turned around and held onto him i coukd see tears running down his mask he remembered it too.