4 years later

This is what charaline looks like today (look above )
*charalines pov*
"prince where are you " robin asked through my com link . I growled and jumped onto wayne enterprises .
"going yo kill myself " i said with no emotion showing . Im glad me and damian have a mission together ....
* 1 hour ago*
"damian , charaline ... You two hve a mission here in gotham . The rest of us are  going around the world to find deathstroke and his daughter and son ..... We will be gone for a few months. " said bruce . I sighed but nodded .
*30 minutes later *
" this everyobe but damian is gone and he is to slow im going ahead . " i said to myself .
*now back to the pressent *
"nice one chara but lets not joke around ." damian said in a shaky voice . I sighed and was hit with a short memory .
*3 years ago *
"damian to tell you the truth i am in love you and want to spened the rest of my life with you " said mari'ander grayson . H nodded in agreement . There lips met damian fliched and made and ew face but kept on kissing . I began to cry as i got up and walked away .
* now *
Im crying and i looked down at my batgirl suit . I am the new batgirl . I went to the edge and dropped my gadgets this is what i look like now (look at the right )

 I went to the edge and dropped my gadgets this is what i look like now (look at the right )

damian gasped . I kept on crying .
"dont do it chara please " damian pleaded .
"you should go see mari'ander she still loves you and you love her I think . How about uou tell me your crush hmm?" i said in a shaky breath . i jumped off before he could tell me . Knowing it was her . I let the wind blow my hair and jaket . I started to calm down . I am one story from the ground when damian caught me . I sighed and then started to cry hard he set me down and held me close to him .
"why do you even care about me i am stupid , ugly , an emmotainal mess , a whore , and no one cares about me . I -i-i- ...."
" i care about you babe , and you are not a whore and your not ugly because i am in love with you now come on the titans are waiting for you . " i grabbed my belt from damian . and put it on then grabbed his hand and flew him to titans tower instantly and set him down i saw a gas and told him to stay i went and it surronded me .... I fell and .... Omg im a cat . I waited for the gas to clear and got my fellow titan cats out of their hiding spot the followed me and we all went out side . Damain smirked and picked me up .
"hello chara my beloved you are a cat like the rest heh you are so cute . " damian said with a smirk Still on his face .I picked his phone up and let it drop it instantly went to memo so i typed on it .
you will have to be my owner .
he smiled and shook his head
"no not owner , im your master . " he said . I nodded ok to him oh great niw im a cat a normal cat with a batgirl mask on and a purple cape on .