A.N

Oh sh*t, looks like that is the end folks!
I'll have to admit, this is not my best work. I am mildly disappointed in that anticlimactic ending, but perhaps if I get bored one day, I'll do a part four. Also, unfortunately this is mainly unedited so if I look back on this I'm going to think "Oh god, everything is wrong!" and probably change the wording so that the word 'I' is not used so much.
Also, just wondering if you see the main character as a male or female because I don't think I mentioned anything about them in terms of pronouns, I'm a little curious to see how many see Brook as a boy and how many think Brook is a girl.

So, this was done between me and my friend, rubydandelions, in which we give each other weekly prompts to write to and submit. She gave me the prompt 'Drinks', which I am pretty sure was impromptu, but oh well. It was fun to write, especially chapter two. Yum, I love attempting to convey that slightly erotic, fluid movement of dancing in sync with someone.

Initially I wasn't gonna post this either, but I realised how sparse my Wattpad is; I need to get writing more. But anyways, now it is basically the end of my holidays and I go back to school in a few days (no homework done, yikes) but I'm gonna just wish anyone who took the time to read this:
I hope you had a great Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year!