Chapter 11

Zayn left me with Ruh, she was shaking in fear, acting like she is asleep. I watched as she opened her eyes, and closed it again. 

She was afraid of me, and Zayn's plan was working. I was afraid to be alone, no friends, but i NEVER wanted a girlfriend. Girfriends are clingy. they are so annoying, they talk about bags, boybands(lol) and shoes.

I watched as tears fell down, she was scared of me, and i know it. If only she knew that we are the same, our bodies function properly when were together, our powers can be stronger, and it can over power everyone. 

She sobbed quietly, the pain on my chest was unbearable, i wanna hug her, whisper soothing things, and kiss her.

She looks like Trizia. 

Me and Niall changed school, as we walked, playing with our ice-cream, laughing at rumors that people beleived, a girl passed by. Not just a girl, she was beautifu with her long brown hair, rested on her shoulder. She was playing with kids, they laughed and smiled at her presence. 

This kids are lucky. Niall said something that made me tear my gaze at her angelic face. Niall pointed at something, or someone, and i followed his hand, which was...Zayn. He was holding a flower, smiling at it. And something tells me that Zayn is in a reltionship. He approached the girl, and hugged her behind, which caused her off-guard and fell. Zayn fell at her side. Niall looked away, disgusted, while i studied the girls face. She was mad.

"leave me alone Zayn." She said, she looked at Zayn, and Zayn just smiled. 

"Zayn, i hate you." 

Those memories made me laugh, i saw Ruhika stiffen, and i just coughed, stopping it. I layed my head iinto the cold, hard floor. 

Ruhika POV

 I stiffen as Harry laughed. What Zayn said is real, he is psychotic. I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Harry, i quietly got out of bed, but i stepped into a water bottle, which made a sound, and woke Harry, he grabbed my leg, and i fell, then hit my head into the floor. Hard.

Is this long enough? GUYS I BOUGHT A TICKET, BUT ITS ONLY... gold... better than nothing, right? :) votetetet