Chapter 7

I opened my eyes, to see the same man, he has good looks.

He looked at me, then Harry, he shakes his head and took a smoke, and light it.

"So... I'm impressed to see your records, I really need someone powerful, you know?" He said, he looked at us, waiting for us to say something.

Nut our bodies were weak, we can't even move. I feel like sleeping.

Harry looked at me, he says something, but I can't hear it, I looked at zayn, he was saying something too, but I can't hear it, I can't even move.

Before I can squint my eyes to understand them, my eyes grew heavy, and I fel asleep.

------

Harrys pov

I watched as Zayn took his smoke, and threw at near Ruhika, making me ball my fist.

"Zayn, why am I in here? I belong in that... rehab!" I said, causing him to laugh, he threw his head back, acting like ita funny, but I know him to well, he doesn't laugh like that.

Wanna know why I know Zayn? let's just say, he's the reason why I'm in rehab. Not wanting any new information, do we?

"Well, I can really use your powers. And that.. pretty little girl. She's pretty, and innocent too. Gosh, look at those-" I can't bear to hear anymore, as I tried to get out of this cuffs. Of course he made it metal steal, fucking bastard.

"Its mine, and this power is not compared to hers. She's stronger." I said, I don't really want Zayn to get her powers, but, I don't want him to get mine too.

"Well, both could be precious." He said, I looked at him, giving him my middle finger.

"Wooah, Harry, don't want to get electrified, do we?" He said, I know he was mocking my voice, but I don't wanna move.

"I don't care..." i said, it was barely a whisper, but I was afraid that he'll know how much I was afraid to sit on that electric chair, and bw torture for 2 hours.

He took my cuffs and called the guards.

they went and get me, they held me, lock me in some kind of wood, I was gulping, mentally screaming, mentally shouting to stop.

"Where's the electric chair?" I asked, seeing him smirk.

"Well, I thought something something, like.. spanking?"

My eyes widen my eyes, he was thinking of spanking? Really? What a...

He steadied his aim, bringing the spank to my bpdy, repeating the action, until I felt unconcious.

Sorry for the violence... I really am..

please vote.