Chapter 1

I watched as clock passed by. I haven't contact with my parents for 315 days. I was in my room, watching the dirty leaves fly. Their is inly one window, one door, and one bed. I remembered when my parents first brought me here.

"Mom! I didn't kill anyone! I swear!" I screamed, my parents just shook their heads, not beleiving anything, they thought I was lying. They looked at each other and cried. They watched as I was pulled away from them.:-

The next day, I was stuck here, eating nothing, but dirty left overs. Everyone here was insane, crazy, but they didn't know. I was here for saving someone, I tried to save him. But it was no use.

The flashback ended. I can't help but cry. I just cry at the thought. I miss my parents, but I know they didn't miss me. I stared silently, waiting fpr their foods, but they didn't give me one. It was funny to think that someone will save me here. And I know no one will, and no one can survive here.

I closed my eyes, ready to sleep. But the sound of the door awakened me. I was amazed to see a boy, normally, robots serve here, and no one, I mean no one, gets inside our room.

"Dammit! I didn't!" the boy said, he screamed and punched the robot, but the robot didn't budge. He stared at me, waiting for me to say something, but the door closed, and I was left with this boy. A psychotic yet beautiful human being.

"Crumbs!" He screamed, my eyes widen as he came closer to me. I expect him to hit me, but he just touched my hair.

What a weird human being...

"What's your.. name?" I asked nervously, he smirked, an evil one. I was scared, he was beautiful. But he was psychotic.. maybe.

"Harry, Harry Styles." His voice was deep and husky.

I nodded nervously and scooted away from him. I was scared with his appearance.

"Don't be shy love." The way he said love, frightened me more. He smirked and inch closer to me, closing the gap between us.

"I... am not shy! I... just have.. claustrophobia?" I said, but it came put as a question. I mean, who would be happy if you're stuck with this psychotic charming guy?

"You're scared..." he said, the way he said it, shows that he was vulnerable.

He got to the side of the room, and kept mumbling words that I can't umderstand. The way he closes his eyes, the way his lips move, makes me weak. I was scared of him.

I gulped and tried to scoot at my bed, but his eyes opened and he screamed.

[I'm weird for writing this! This is for my directioner friend, ruhika! Please vote, and comment. Do u like it?]