Dorms?!?

About 5 days had passed and I have regained my ability to walk. Even thought I have to do it a lot today. Me and My father, Minato, have to tour the College today... And see who this other 'Male Student' is. Oh god. I hope it's not Sasuke. We walked throughout the gates as the college life surrounded me. Students sat on the lawn, just talking! This is way easier than regular school! My eyes glittered as I stared at the older kids. "Naruto... Come on... Our tour guide is leaving us." My father said, bringing me back to reality. We walked past the lawn then came to huge Double Doors. The small woman didn't seam like she could open them... But she could.

The doors easily opend with no trouble. I looked in because I was exited. The only thing I got in return was a sour taste in my mouth. The Bain of an awful headache shot back to me. I felt everything that he had done to me. Everything. "Sasuke." I muttered under my breath. He stood there with an older boy. Must be his brother or Dad. The tall man fasted a shadow over Sasuke. But then a smaller figure came from behind the man. Now that's his brother.

Sasukes eyes turned red as soon as he saw me. Guess he is scared now. Our tour guide stepped in between us and in the most perky voice said, "So I guess you two have met! That's good because you will be sharing a room together. A dorm to be Precise."

My Jaw dropped open, and Sasuke's eyes widened. We both stepped forward and pointed at each other, then said in unison, " Now way am I going to share a room with this douchebag!!"

My eyes angered and turned red. The whiskers on my face defined and I growled. The mini-pupils in sasukes eyes spun then turned into Mangekyo in one eye. I ran at him, but before I could even land a punch, my father held my arms back then dragged me away. I couldn't feel my arms anymore... I couldn't feel my legs anymore. God damn... My dad put a jutsu on me. I felt my entire body go limp... Except for my eyes. I could still see. I was dragged past the older students who we're staring at me. I just kept going. I finally made it to a big building full of doors. A dorm room?!

I was gently put onto a bed and my eyes closed. I heard the door close and jumped up. My body was soaked with sweat as I breathed heavily. "Ah... Oh... My god..." I said, not realizing I had company. Sasuke sat there with that judge mental look on his face. I don't like it. "Oi! Teme! What are you looking at?!" I yelled.

"Your Ugly Face." He replied.